The NEW random picture thread

ironmaiden_colour564.jpg

"Hands up whos got a gay t shirt on" :err: :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:
LOL LOL LOL BUSTED

ironmaiden_colour621.jpg

Japanese Record Store

wow great photo, where did you found it?
and ben if you take a better look on some pics you we'll see that he is changed. his hair, face, and he put some wieghts on.
but adrian is changed the most in last 25 years.

Ben said:
Sorry Ivan, I dont study pictures of 50+ year old men enough to notice those things :shock: :|

ok
I study
but you noticed that he didn't changed too much in this 25 years, but he is changed a little bit

Futureal1125 said:
Oh my gosh,you're right he is almost same as he was in 1982..look at these two pics..

SteveHarris_1982.jpg
harris_ham.jpg

Image uploaded by uploadit
yeah but if you compare steve's face from the first documentary about iron maiden (on the early days dvd) and steve's face on making of AMOLAD DVD then you'll notice some bigger differences but there is almost 30 years between shoting of that 2 dvd's so it's ok

Ivan said:
yeah but if you compare steve's face from the first documentary about iron maiden (on the early days dvd) and steve's face on making of AMOLAD DVD then you'll notice some bigger differences but there is almost 30 years between shoting of that 2 dvd's so it's ok

Get a life, son. :|

Like it really matters :| :roll:

Ivan said:
t's important to me
sorry, but really it is
I'm fanatic
and I know that, but I never regret

About 10 years ago Kerrang ran a joke side feature, on how Lar$ Ulrich (metallicrap) Has changed his Image over the years, comparing Photo's of him at key points with Steve at similar times and making the same point.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
About 10 years ago Kerrang ran a joke side feature, on how Lar$ Ulrich (metallicrap) Has changed his Image over the years, comparing Photo's of him at key points with Steve at similar times and making the same point.

yeah, but i wasn't joking
i know that, cos I'm interested in evrything about iron maiden

Back