The hompage thread

Cyrus said:
Ahh...*takes notes* :D I just remembered that line from Dumb and Dumber LOL

Let me try it! "G'day mate, can I tickle your fancy with a couple of cold ones and a few snags!"

How was that? I'm also an avid viewer of Home & Away and Neighbours. Does that count for anything? :sniff:

Better!! :)

As for Home and Away and Neighbours :err:

The god damn IM BB has been down for hours now :x, and I've been wanting to ass you question Beetle :D

Originally posted by Beetle
My tickets are waiting for me in NYC and I have 5 Rainmaker promo CDs and am waiting on 3 Rainmaker vinyl singles!! :D

Please may I have one of those promo CD's :D

Wadda ya say matey :D

Cyrus said:
The god damn IM BB has been down for hours now :x, and I've been wanting to ass you question Beetle :D

Originally posted by Beetle
My tickets are waiting for me in NYC and I have 5 Rainmaker promo CDs and am waiting on 3 Rainmaker vinyl singles!! :D

Please may I have one of those promo CD's :D

Wadda ya say matey :D

Actually they are all spoken for i'm afraid! :oops:

I've kept one for myself but have plans/made promises to give the other 4 away. Sorry mate. :(

Beetle said:
Actually they are all spoken for i'm afraid! :oops:

I've kept one for myself but have plans/made promises to give the other 4 away. Sorry mate. :(

No worries :) I'll just snuggle up with my SIGNED copy off SSoASS and all will be alright ;)

Beetle said:
:cry: I'm envious. As for Rod though!!! :x

Seriously, Rod was such a nice person. He had a BIG heart!
But sometimes he has to make decisions as a businessman that unfortunately will piss off some people :(

I'm gonna write him a personal letter after this tour to properly tell him about the Iron Maiden Fan Fund. I had a nice chat with him in Dublin, so maybe he'll be interested.

Cyrus said:
http://astrosim.sapphire.no/maffe/ There ya go :D Don't take notice of the last couple of pictures of me. I look horrible in them :(
Thanks dude the rock!!! :banana:

Cyrus said:
Seriously, Rod was such a nice person. He had a BIG heart!
But sometimes he has to make decisions as a businessman that unfortunately will piss off some people :(

I'm gonna write him a personal letter after this tour to properly tell him about the Iron Maiden Fan Fund. I had a nice chat with him in Dublin, so maybe he'll be interested.

Yeah I know. Its just hard for us down here sometimes... :(

Be sure to drop the old Australia in that letter mate!! :D

Beetle said:
Yeah I know. Its just hard for us down here sometimes... :(

Be sure to drop the old Australia in that letter mate!! :D

Yeah I know, and believe me...I feel for you :(

Of course I'll mention Australia! That's what I'm basing my letter on :)

Cyrus said:
Yeah I know, and believe me...I feel for you :(

Of course I'll mention Australia! That's what I'm basing my letter on :)
I'm doing my best to try and swindle back stage passes in NYC!!

I'll have no luck though! :(

Beetle said:
I'm doing my best to try and swindle back stage passes in NYC!!

I'll have no luck though! :(

Write to EMI and tell them you're doing a story for an Australian fan magazine. My friend in Holland did that and it worked...tho...he really DID write an article for a fan mag :)

Cyrus said:
Write to EMI and tell them you're doing a story for an Australian fan magazine. My friend in Holland did that and it worked...tho...he really DID write an article for a fan mag :)

I couldn't so that, as I would be afraid that i'd be asked for ID in my occupation. I might try it though if I have a good enough story. Which EMI should I write to USA or EMI here in Australia?

Beetle said:
I couldn't so that, as I would be afraid that i'd be asked for ID in my occupation. I might try it though if I have a good enough story. Which EMI should I write to USA or EMI here in Australia?

You could say you're a freelance writer. If I was you, I'd contact EMI America since the gig is there and all.

Cyrus said:
You could say you're a freelance writer. If I was you, I'd contact EMI America since the gig is there and all.

Also that way it would be harder for them to find out the truth from over there hey?? :D

Back