The Formula One Thread

wicker nomad said:
BANGHEAD2.JPG

Dont be like that :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Only coz ur faves aint doing very good :P
True :|

But doesn't it get boring being a Schumi fan too :?

At least when Mclaren or Williams were on their winning streaks, they still had to fight for it

1 TRULLI Renault 1m13.985s
2 BUTTON BAR 1m14.396s
3 ALONSO Renault 1m14.408s
4 M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari 1m14.516s
5 RAIKKONEN McLaren 1m14.592s

Jensons got a bloody good chance tomorrow :banana: :banana:

Anyone else think Alonso was a bit dumb to try to overtake in the tunnel?

:shock: Schumacher just fucked up! :shock:
Hes not going to finish the race! (about time :D)

...oh, and just saw this...

link

Manowar said:
Stupid Montoya took him off :x
it wasn't his fault. schummi's car started so brake, probably there bas a problem with brakes and montoya couldn't get by him. there was too little space. trust me i was in that tunnel 2 years ago. its so narrow it is unbelivable..it looks so much biigger on tv. i was on most of the track. i even took a pic of me and my mates in the tunnel and on that U-curve(too bad they both got screwed up cause of lighting)

Manowar said:
Stupid Montoya took him off :x
It was Schummi's fault for warming his brakes in the tunnel..... Montoya isn't getting bollocked for it....The master can make mistakes :D

wicker nomad said:
It was Schummi's fault for warming his brakes in the tunnel..... Montoya isn't getting bollocked for it....The master can make mistakes :D
it wasn't schummi's fault either. it was mechanical problem

Schumacher had been leading the pack behind the safety car and heavily braked in the tunnel in a bid to warm up his tyres. As a result Montoya was left with nowhere to go and nudged the Ferrari, which then proceeded forward and into the outside tunnel wall.

^ from ITV F1 page

Back