The Formula One Thread

rockin_plumber said:
Bump for the lazy :D
Thanks LOL
Trying to work out when i'm going to get to watch the race :err:
I'm out tomorrow night, my old managers leaving do...and out visiting my STEP grandaughter...waits for sarcy comments from a certain plumber LOL She's 10 months old and we've only seen her once :( so would be a bit rude to turn up and sit staring at the telly for hours!

Was planning on getting up to watch it live, but just realised the sodding clocks go forward, so losing an hours kip after a late night/early morning out and getting up at stoopid o'clock isn't a good idea! and i've got to work til 11.30 sunday night :|

wicky said:
would be a bit rude to turn up and sit staring at the telly for hours!

When I read that bit I thought......

WHAT TIME ARE YOU GONNA VISIT :shock: :shock: :shock:

Then I read the end LOL LOL

Failed! LOL Woke up and had missed the 1st 12 laps....watched til lap 40, fell asleep, woke up to see who was on the podium LOL LOL
Got to watch the bits I missed when we were out... they were watching it!
I should have waited and watched it all in one go LOL LOL

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: WOW

it took a while but........

WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:

Shame Schumi didn't get his podium :(
I had to work :x and only saw the highlights ...what a finish! :banana: :banana:

Looks like Ferrari have gone backwards :(

And now Mercedes have a faster car everyone is bitter coz they didn't think to do it first LOL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Well done Pastor Maldonado :) , but hope no-one was badly hurt in the fire in the Williams garage. :(

That was some thick smoke :shock: :shock: :shock:

Looks like minor burns and smoke inhilation... could have been a LOT worse

HAHA Hamilton LOL LOL LOL

Nice one Alonso :banana: :banana: :banana:

And good to see Schumi back on the podium :D

Great race over-all 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Would really like Massa to take one for the team, and plough into Vettels car, taking Vettel out in a first corner 'mishap' :) .

I think Massa has taken a few for the team this season...

At first I didn't like Alonso much but he has grown on me, and the Ferrari hasn't been great
this season, but Alonso has made it look better than it is, lets hope next year they improve.

The truth is wherever Adrian Newey goes....... the title will go sooner or later.....

Maybe Ferrari should get hin in :D

Back