The Final pre-Earls Court Thread

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so its under 24h to go..

I'd be up for meeting anyone from this BB at the event (and i'll make manowar do so too! ;) ), we'll be around the earls court venue from around 5.45pm onwards with some other people so if you can recognize us come and say hello! :)

(better schemes for identifying each other, short of weaing banana costumes, welcomed.. :D)

My pic is on this page:
http://www.maiden-world.com/forum/topic ... c-120.html

and I cant seem to find one of Manowar atm. Definitely suggestions might be required here, "the one in the Maiden shirt" probably wouldnt cut it ;)

..........And how big is this Rat & Parrot We may need to get there early to get a spot at the bar :banana: :banana: :bananallama:

rockin_plumber said:
You still in Norwich..... Wot time you leavin then :?

I am leaving at two.It will only take three hours at the most and I have pre booked the car park.What time are you leaving?

Midday up to me m8s pub at Battersea......... Should be there bout two thirty, have some grub & beer (mmmmmmm beer) then make our way over :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Midday up to me m8s pub at Battersea......... Should be there bout two thirty, have some grub & beer (mmmmmmm beer) then make our way over :banana: :banana:

I can't make it to the pub because I have my kid with me :cry:

Left of stage above the boxes then. :D

Ill wave to yah from the front.

Ill have me real live one shirt on (the one with the kinda blue lightning strikes all over it) :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Left of stage above the boxes then. :D

Ill wave to yah from the front.

Ill have me real live one shirt on (the one with the kinda blue lightning strikes all over it) :banana: :banana:

I will look for you :banana:

Sorry I didn't get to meet anybody today :( It was VERY hectic before I left so I couldn't come on the BB. I went to The Rat & Parrot, but I didn't see anybody I knew there so I left after 1 hour or so.
Perhaps next time (2005) ;)

Anyways...Earl's Court ROCKED!!!!!!!

It was a fantastic night :banana: :banana: :banana: ...I didn't meet anyone either :( Never mind...Earls Court rocked!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: FFAF were worse than at Manchester :shock: My son had the time of his life :banana: :banana: :banana: ...he's a bit quiet this morning....we didn't get home til 4.30 :( and we have both just about lost our voices!!!..so nice quiet house today :D

wicker nomad said:
It was a fantastic night :banana: :banana: :banana: ...I didn't meet anyone either :( Never mind...Earls Court rocked!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: FFAF were worse than at Manchester :shock: My son had the time of his life :banana: :banana: :banana: ...he's a bit quiet this morning....we didn't get home til 4.30 :( and we have both just about lost our voices!!!..so nice quiet house today :D

LOL i feel soo tired today. Great night last night , Maiden were excellent. FFAF need to die :cross:

Run To The Hills with everyone standing up :edmetal:

LOL You guys are lightwheights :D I didn't go to bed till 7 in the morning. Me and my flatmate were up all night just talking :)

Back