The Cyrus, TG , SDG & MM Chat Thread

MaidenMadness said:
you can't be serious?

You talk about killing kittens and puppies, smoking dope till you puke etc. but the thought of kissing a girl after she blows you is against your beliefs?! LOL

smoking dope till you puke
i never talked about this. i did talk abt smoking dope, but i never talked abt smoking dope till you puke.....at least i don't remember

but the thought of kissing a girl after she blows you is against your beliefs
no....i would have hard time doing that personally.............unless i am convinced she doesn't have any sperm in her mouth

MaidenMadness said:
i never talked about this. i did talk abt smoking dope, but i never talked abt smoking dope till you puke.....at least i don't remember

no....i would have hard time doing that personally.............unless i am convinced she doesn't have any sperm in her mouth

:shock:

MaidenMadness said:

I was only joking about the first part :P

So basically, you expect a girl to swallow your little "soldiers", but you wouldn't kiss and say thanks if she had some left-overs? LOL That's not very polite of you :P

Cyrus said:
I was only joking about the first part :P

So basically, you expect a girl to swallow your little "soldiers", but you wouldn't kiss and say thanks if she had some left-overs? LOL That's not very polite of you :P
i don't expect her to swallow. :P

MaidenMadness said:
you expect the girl to blow you without you returning a favour in licking?

I never said anything about that. Why the sudden change of topic? You haven't even answered MY question :P

Cyrus said:
I never said anything about that. Why the sudden change of topic? You haven't even answered MY question :P
when i lick her we are even she has the same priority to say thank you to me as i have to say thank you to her......so no thank you is neccesary...its linked those two things

MaidenMadness said:
when i lick her we are even she has the same priority to say thank you to me as i have to say thank you to her......so no thank you is neccesary...its linked those two things

You make it sound like it's a job, and that you are binded to do certain things LOL

Back