The birthday thread

MaidenMadness said:
i ain weight very difficult. i could use extra 10 kilos but i simply can't gain them. i try really hard to gain them(drinking a lot of beer, eating a lot, mixing various food types,......) and i gained 1 kilo...in 2 years
I used to be like that :cry: ........... It doesn't last :cry:

MaidenMadness said:
anyone want to trade their kilos to me?
I so wish I could!!...........I wouldn't even ask for anything in exchange!!...you could have them for nothing :D

wicker nomad said:
I so wish I could!!...........I wouldn't even ask for anything in exchange!!...you could have them for nothing :D

No wait :shock: i've got some you can have MaidenMadness, don't take it from WM, mine's properly aged and "treated" man Kilo's :wink:

:err:

Bockaaarck said:
No wait :shock: i've got some you can have MaidenMadness, don't take it from WM, mine's properly aged and "treated" man Kilo's :wink:

Noooooooo ...... mines aged more than Bocky's!!!!! He's only a baby :D

MaidenMadness said:
well it seems most ppl here are overweight( i feel someone might get offended if i called you fat asses) LOL

:( I think i may have mentioned it before on the board, but i do suffer with a condition which makes things difficult for me :(

Its called the "Furniture Disease", it basically cos my "Chest" has fallen in to my "Draws" LOL LOL LOL LOL

but i'm not happy about my birthday at all , i'm sad and some bad things happened to me these days so there's no reason for me to smile

Scream for me said:
but i'm not happy about my birthday at all , i'm sad and some bad things happened to me these days so there's no reason for me to smile
:grouphug:

Back