Who will win?

• Cyrus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oozily

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oozily

Cyrus has thrown down the gauntlet and challenged me to a fight before the Maiden show in Dublin. Only one questions remains, who will win?

Cyrus by a long-shot! I know him personally and he "...moves like a butterfly but stings like a bee..." :D

LOL

It had to be done you know, i have sety the poll to last for 20 days so it will end the day before the 'show'

it will be interesting to see how many people vote for me so i don't ban them :evil:

i would have to say oozily ,hes a warrior LOL

his chances are bettered by the chance that he doesnt drink alcohol, cyrus will probably be wrecked.

Ill sent a flower smiley to your grave cyrus :p

oozily said:
LOL

It had to be done you know, i have sety the poll to last for 20 days so it will end the day before the 'show'

it will be interesting to see how many people vote for me so i don't ban them :evil:

Excellent :trooper:
But you know what...you can have all the votes. I'm still gonna
weapons013.gif
you :D

Have a nice day
angry023.gif

LOL

Manowar said:

his chances are bettered by the chance that he doesnt drink alcohol, cyrus will probably be wrecked.

I haven't drunk any alcohol for at least 6 months :shock: And I certainly don't drink before a Maiden gig :)

Besides...He-Man is my rolemodel so that will probably make sure I'll win :D

Cyrus said:
Manowar said:

I haven't drunk any alcohol for at least 6 months :shock: And I certainly don't drink before a Maiden gig :)

He-Man?? i hpe you not planning on bringing a sword young man :x

I have seen a photo of cyrus at his web-site and made him joint favourite.The odds can't be set fully until I have sized oozily up :D

oozily said:
Cyrus said:
Manowar said:

I don't need weapons, sissy boy :evil: But tell you what...you can choose a tag-partner. I'm gonna make it easier for ya :D

Cyrus said:
oozily said:
Cyrus said:
Manowar said:

I don't need weapons, sissy boy :evil: But tell you what...you can choose a tag-partner. I'm gonna make it easier for ya :D
LOL

oozily said:
Frester said:
oozily said:
Frester said:
I have seen a photo of cyrus at his web-site and made him joint favourite.The odds can't be set fully until I have sized oozily up :D
You really want a pic?

Yes please :D
I think we should both post pic's, i wanna see what Cyrus looks like

There's a couple on me webpage, but let me see if I can find some others where you can see me better :)

Back