The Big Brother Addicts Thread

wicker nomad said:
Tourettes in the house LOL He's going to drive them crazy :D

Personally, I think having someone with a mental illness he cant control on Big Brother is harsh as fuck :| laughing at him for something he cant control. All should be ashamed of themselves. :|

Ben said:
Personally, I think having someone with a mental illness he cant control on Big Brother is harsh as fuck :| laughing at him for something he cant control. All should be ashamed of themselves. :|
I don't think they've put him in there because of that, I think he's the closest they could find to Marco LOL and if he wasn't proud of who he is he would never have auditioned :wink: ....I don't think they'd put him in if he wasn't strong enough to cope, they all go through loads of tests.

And i'm the last person that would laugh at mental illness, was laughing at how he'd drive them mad.....but he's calmed down already :(
The one that will drive them mad is the VERY LOUD chinese girl :shock:

rockin_plumber said:
Lea, Sezar & Richard up for Nominations.................

Lets hope Sezar goes coz I am growing to hate him :|
:shock: I'm suprised Nikki's not :shock: She's the only housemate I wish I could hit :err:

wicker nomad said:
:shock: I'm suprised Nikki's not :shock: She's the only housemate I wish I could hit :err:

She is such a drama queen LOL LOL LOL

I cant drink tap water LOL LOL LOL
I need my clothes LOL LOL LOL

I CANT DO IT
I WONT DO IT LOL LOL LOL

rockin_plumber said:
She is such a drama queen LOL LOL LOL

I cant drink tap water LOL LOL LOL
I need my clothes LOL LOL LOL

I CANT DO IT
I WONT DO IT LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL

The one that made me laugh was when she was going on about feeling trapped and closed in...what the hell was she expecting :? LOL

Shes a fucking twat. I hate girls who says god like "ghord" "OH MY GHOOORD MA GHDS AVE BROKE OH MA GHOOOORD" get a life, love.

:x

Ben said:
Shes a fucking twat. I hate girls who says god like "ghord" "OH MY GHOOORD MA GHDS AVE BROKE OH MA GHOOOORD" get a life, love.

:x
:withstupid:

And we've got to put up with her for another week :|

Back