The Big Brother Addicts Thread

powerslave87 said:
Friday?! :shock: :shock:

Awesome!

No more TV for me for a whole summer LOL I love Big Brother :oops:
Don't be :oops: I think MM is the only one that hates it :wink:

Last year was so good, I think it will be hard to top!

Unless they get a Scottish Asylum Seeker Shemale who used to be gay and has a bald head, and talks like a gangsta :eek:

powerslave87 said:

Unless they get a Scottish Asylum Seeker Shemale who used to be gay and has a bald head, and talks like a gangsta :eek:
god damn i wouldnt like to hear that scot when he's drunk then
from what i heard scottish are impossible to understand when they're drunk
if he talks like a gangsa when he's sober(since he's scot i suspect it must be very rarely) i cant even imagine what he sounds like when he's drunk

powerslave87 said:

LMAO LOL

Last year wasn't my fav...was good though. Best year for me was Kate, Jade etc...can't remember what one that was though :oops:

2 I think?

Oooh I got a new Creative :D putting stuff onto it now, had to burn everything again, taken 2 bloody nights! Next time your on MSN send me some good Dream Theatre songs please :wink:

powerslave87 said:
2 I think?

Oooh I got a new Creative :D putting stuff onto it now, had to burn everything again, taken 2 bloody nights! Next time your on MSN send me some good Dream Theatre songs please :wink:
use torrents like every other normal person :roll:

powerslave87 said:
2 I think?

Will do :wink:

Back