The all new what are you doing now thread

Bockaaarck said:
LMAO i love that kind of commitment :D
LOL

I couldn't get down that low :err: LOL

So I was brave and opened the back door a tiny bit, put the outside light on, the rain was beng blown back up :shock: LOL

wicky said:
LOL

I couldn't get down that low :err: LOL

So I was brave and opened the back door a tiny bit, put the outside light on, the rain was beng blown back up :shock: LOL

Well i can give you 7/10 for opening the back door on a night like tonight LOL

Ben said:
I had the window open all night last night and didnt notice anything :shock:

I'm a heavy sleeper though :oops:
You must be :shock:

Or it was a lot calmer there, if i'd done tht last night I don't think i'd have a house left now LOL

Its been rainy and windy but not as bad as its been down south :shock:

Times like this I'm glad I dont live by the sea :D

I hope you have fun :banana:

I am looking at Rightmove, our landlord hs decided he wants to sell the flat (thanks for letting us pay up, move in and live here for 4 weeks you shit :x :x :x !)

Why didn't you get the property valued before we moved in yo-u knob jockey, then you could have put it straight on the market :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Anyway, we still have a 6 month tenancy, so we don't need to worry about moving out until May/June. In fact anyone who buys the property may just decide to use it as an investment and let it out like our current landlord.

That means we could probably stay, which would be ideal. Its just a bit unsettling :|

wicky said:
FFS Bocky :shock: what a nightmare :|

It looks like a great flat, hope it works out for you 2 :)

To be fair its just one of those things, he is in Japan, so it must be difficult to organise things like this. The letting agent rang today and explained that he wanted to sell, but that we'd be ok until the end of our tenancy, which is quite bloody right, in a legal sense.

But its bloody frustrating :|

Bockaaarck said:
I hope you have fun :banana:

I am looking at Rightmove, our landlord hs decided he wants to sell the flat (thanks for letting us pay up, move in and live here for 4 weeks you shit :x :x :x !)

Why didn't you get the property valued before we moved in yo-u knob jockey, then you could have put it straight on the market :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Anyway, we still have a 6 month tenancy, so we don't need to worry about moving out until May/June. In fact anyone who buys the property may just decide to use it as an investment and let it out like our current landlord.

That means we could probably stay, which would be ideal. Its just a bit unsettling :|

:shock: :shock: :shock: HOW F***ING ANNOYING :x

You dont normally stay anywhere long anyway :err:
But man that sux :|
Cant you get someone to 'change his mind' :err:

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: HOW F***ING ANNOYING :x

You dont normally stay anywhere long anyway :err:
But man that sux :|
Cant you get someone to 'change his mind' :err:

He will......:err:.....'may' have an accident :evil:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
They played at the Twyford inn , in Tiverton a couple of times while I was working security there.

They are good.
I am really looking forward to saturday now :banana: Iwasn't too fussed about going out before, but should be a good night out :D

Back