The all new what are you doing now thread

MaidenMadness said:
so what do you need to review?

Myself :) , i originally went for "Yep, Bocky has been cool as fuck this year, give him more money......"

But i don't think there's enough meat on the bones there :?

:err:

Bockaaarck said:
Myself :) , i originally went for "Yep, Bocky has been cool as fuck this year, give him more money......"

But i don't think there's enough meat on the bones there :?

:err:
go with bocky has been really showing impressive results this year in certain areas like communicating with potential customers and establishing close relations with some of them, especially maiden fans
hes shown improvements in avoiding his work by surfing pages such as www.maiden-world.com and imbb during his working hours but he deserves a raise for the honesty :D

MaidenMadness said:
go with bocky has been really showing impressive results this year in certain areas like communicating with potential customers and establishing close relations with some of them, especially maiden fans
hes shown improvements in avoiding his work by surfing pages such as www.maiden-world.com and imbb during his working hours but he deserves a raise for the honesty :D

Good start MM, i'm not 100% certain about the last bit :err:

MaidenMadness said:
That would do Bocky's career the world of good LOL LOL

The#2RY said:
Going out at half 6. :banana:
And everything I do ends the wrong way.... I sat down the wrong way and my ribs grinded together...then I attempted to go on the ice and this arse drove the blade of his skates into my shins... :|

The#2RY said:
And everything I do ends the wrong way.... I sat down the wrong way and my ribs grinded together...then I attempted to go on the ice and this arse drove the blade of his skates into my shins... :|
you went skating or playing hockey?

Back