The all new what are you doing now thread

Having a well crap time with Jake tonight....every so often I get so that he reduces me to tears......going before I depress everyone

wicker nomad said:
Having a well crap time with Jake tonight....every so often I get so that he reduces me to tears......going before I depress everyone
oh cheer up
here have a cracker

firecracker1.gif
:D

The#2RY said:
It's true though :|
:grouphug:

If you need someone to yell at, pm me...Luke is a total misery at the moment to :|

I'm ok again now, just every so often things get to me...but gotta keep plodding on :wink:

wicker nomad said:
:grouphug:

If you need someone to yell at, pm me...Luke is a total misery at the moment to :|

I'm ok again now, just every so often things get to me...but gotta keep plodding on :wink:
I won't yell at anyone...I'm not that kind of person....

I only yell at people who deserve to be yelled at.. :D

:err:

i'm about to start inhaling smoke made from combustion of tobacco enriched with nicotine and some other chemicals i know what are but dont know english word for it
this will result by making me feel euphoric whilst inhaling, making me sleepier and shortening my life for about 8 minutes in a long term

MaidenMadness said:
i'm about to start inhaling smoke made from combustion of tobacco enriched with nicotine and some other chemicals i know what are but dont know english word for it
this will result by making me feel euphoric whilst inhaling, making me sleepier and shortening my life for about 8 minutes in a long term
LOL

Bockaaarck said:
I'm attempting to fill out the paperwork for my annual review (still...... :roll: ) and eating Pizza :)
thats nice
unless you start eating paperwork and filling in for your annual review on pizza that is :D

MaidenMadness said:
thats nice
unless you start eating paperwork and filling in for your annual review on pizza that is :D

I don't understand :? what do you....... :shock: ........ :o

Fuck it :x

LOL LOL LOL

Back