The all new what are you doing now thread

ok, MM and Manic....I'll always call myself a Scotsman even if I am English by law, but when you say "I liked you better when I thought you were a scot"

Did you mean I'm not much of a friend as I was when you thought I was scottish or did you men something else?

The#2RY said:
ok, MM and Manic....I'll always call myself a Scotsman even if I am English by law, but when you say "I liked you better when I thought you were a scot"

Did you mean I'm not much of a friend as I was when you thought I was scottish or did you men something else?
no it's that we never seen you and stuff
and scotland is small so it's sorta rare to see one of it's people so you were more special :D
but of course i'm still your mate dumbass :p

The#2RY said:

you could also ask rockin didn't he like you as much when he tought you were scot?
it was a joke ;)

manic said:
no it's that we never seen you and stuff
and scotland is small so it's sorta rare to see one of it's people so you were more special :D
but of course i'm still your mate dumbass :p

LOL yeah....and I will join the new forum if you get one...

MM said:
you could also ask rockin didn't he like you as much when he tought you were scot?
it was a joke :wink:
Wha'?

The#2RY said:
ok :D
i got bored of game maker so i am going back to it's origins... sprites
me and you be admin cus you know where to get rips and stuff better then i do

MM! Unlock my topic! :cry: I wanna make a topic people will actually REPLY TO! I've only made one good topic (NOW WATCHING?)

damn
i'm lost in phendrania drifts on metriod
:(
i have just read about phazon being absorbed into the planet and the chozo's having to desert their paradise then meta-ridley flies over and now i'm stoock :x

Back