The all new what are you doing now thread

here she is :D well this one may differ a bit but...
5406623A58IFN74533M.jpg

I don't know who The#2RY is LOL
You people can't call me Scotsman anymore (even though I have a Scottish accent).
I found out yesterday night I was English! :shock:
I always thaught I was scottish. LOL

The#2RY said:
I could say, my dad's bass is identical (with less strings of course), I think it is t3h l33t! :D
it's only a first guitar really (plus all the others were like £500 and i want more stuff)
i got a like good guitar and a good amp rather than an amazing guitar and a shitty 5 WATT amp LOL and vice versa
so i tryed to equal out to these :D

i haven't even got it yet and i've been accepted in my mates band :banana:
it's not metal but it'll do for now but the annoying thing is he has 3 guitarists, 1 bass, 1 drummer (his gay brother), 1 vocalist
one of the guitarists is gay and crap so he's thinkin' of kicking him and the other one is good but not as active if you know what i mean so...
i'll be doing guitar and back vocals once i join 8) i'll say about may june cus i wanna gets lots better so until then...
i got lessons each week and too many books to count so hopefully
i can't decide wether i should get an effects pedal from my grandma or other random stuff :?

The#2RY said:
I don't know who The#2RY is LOL
You people can't call me Scotsman anymore (even though I have a Scottish accent).
I found out yesterday night I was English! :shock:
I always thaught I was scottish. LOL

How did you not know this :?

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: You just want me to put it here...................

OK LOL

Have you still got some Xmas spirit then :shock:

You still celebrating after that win :D
come on you really don think i would put THAT as an avatar? :roll:

rockin_plumber said:
How did you not know this :?
Because my mum's scottish I thought I was scottish, but my mum's one of the only scottish people in my family, all my relatives are English. And I was told I was, I got letter home saying I was English and I said to my mum to change it, but she said it's right and I was like....wow...12 years thinking I'm scottish LOL

The#2RY said:
Because my mum's scottish I thought I was scottish, but my mum's one of the only scottish people in my family, all my relatives are English. And I was told I was, I got letter home saying I was English and I said to my mum to change it, but she said it's right and I was like....wow...12 years thinking I'm scottish LOL

I knew you were ok LOL

saint_georgeE.gif

Back