The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
My head hurts too :(

Must be too much cider i think though :oops:

No can't say I have had the pleasure to see that DVD though :cry:

Alcoholic :P

It's very good. Lots of Early Days interviews and footage ;)

The#2RY said:
OMG!!
THE#3RY was my bro using my old e-mail adress and my new password, he never got the validation E-mail, I saw him on M-W, seen what he was doing, logging in as THE#3RY :x
LOL

Why is this funny to you lot? :x
This fucking sucks,
all I know is one of them was my brother, other two can be stuppid pussy ninja prick who aint scared to hack anything! :x

The#2RY said:
Why is this funny to you lot? :x
This fucking sucks,
all I know is one of them was my brother, other two can be stuppid pussy ninja prick who aint scared to hack anything! :x

If you are really worried about it contact Jon via PM and he may clear it up for you :wink:

Hi Bocky :D Ready for the move?

I'm feeling better today...had a stomach bug yesterday :| Waiting for another sticky beak to come and talk about Jake :| I'll be fine when she's been and gone :wink:

It would be ok if I could see some results from all these meetings...but think it's going to be Easter holidays before we get any respite care :(

I hope you're feeling a bit better Wicky, i'm sure all the meeting will be worthwhile, just you stick at it :)

Me and Miss_Bocky are pretty much ready for the move :err: so we're going to be busy for the next week or so. It also means i won't be around here during the evenings for a bit. As we don't have broadbeans or anything at the new flat :(

Hope you're doing ok though

You make sure you get your broadbeans sorted out bloody quickly! :wink:

She has now called and said she's running late and will be here at 12.30 :x :x

wicker nomad said:
You make sure you get your broadbeans sorted out bloody quickly! :wink:

She has now called and said she's running late and will be here at 12.30 :x :x
you know mr and mrs bocky in person? :?

Back