The all new what are you doing now thread

Cyrus said:
Sorry, there's no hope for you I think :|
means she will get over it eariler than most of ppl her age that are just starting
its nothing to be worried about. its normal for kids to do drugs... it can be dangereous if they don't watch out but if they are careful they can only benefit from that experience. thats my oppinion about drugs.

MaidenMadness said:
means she will get over it eariler than most of ppl her age that are just starting
its nothing to be worried about. its normal for kids to do drugs... it can be dangereous if they don't watch out but if they are careful they can only benefit from that experience. thats my oppinion about drugs.

Wow! You should be a spokesperson for anti-drug organisations :shock:

That was beautiful...I actually felt a tear in the corner of my eye :cry:

the new registered has the claim to call himself BruceDickinson :x

or maybe he's the real one
12.gif

Bockaaarck said:
Now nomad has said hi back to me :) , i can concentrate on getting cross with the "Trick or Treaters" :x

I always done it many times for 2 hours :x :x

I have not enough candys now LOL

and I disconnect the ring :wink: :D

the_nomad said:
I always done it many times for 2 hours :x :x

I have not enough candys now LOL

and I disconnect the ring :wink: :D

nomad my friend, let me explain myself."Trick or Treating" is nothing to do with Halloween. There is nothing in history, certainly in Britain or France or the rest of the educated world, in which "Trick Or Treating" is a "Historical fact".

Its a load of American commercial crap, and i hate it :x :x :x Its just a gimmick for making money, and it makes me sick.

If i was an old lady or old chap in my late 70's, and some kids came knocking on the door for a "trick or treat" i'd feel scared"

I think its bad :x

But then thats probably cos i'm a miserable shit :D :banana: :D

Back