The all new what are you doing now thread

Just finished watching The Butterfly Effect.

Pretty good actually. Bit creepy though :err: Ashton Kutcher (sp) did a good job.

spam :)

Cyrus said:
Just finished watching The Butterfly Effect.

Pretty good actually. Bit creepy though :err: Ashton Kutcher (sp) did a good job.
Not that creepy at all actualy ... oh wait .. I never saw it .. never mind

I am listening to the Jake nagging Luke to give him a go on GTA san andreas...which Luke bought with birthday money ....this is going to go on all bloody day :|

wicker nomad said:
I am listening to the Jake nagging Luke to give him a go on GTA san andreas...which Luke bought with birthday money ....this is going to go on all bloody day :|

hi wicky 8)

you know, Julie and Killy squabble when they play on the PS2

Killy 'you're so bad, what did you do that'

Julie 'It's not my fault'

Killy 'Of course,I'm going to win'

Julie 'sure, you are older'

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL always the same

:shock: san andreas comes out today

*checks bank account*......

bogah :x
5 pound short

*checks money box*
1p...,2p...,3p.... uw uw a 5p

*pokes self in eye so looks like i'm crying to scrounge money off parents*

the_nomad said:
hi wicky 8)

you know, Julie and Killy squabble when they play on the PS2

Killy 'you're so bad, what did you do that'

Julie 'It's not my fault'

Killy 'Of course,I'm going to win'

Julie 'sure, you are older'

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL always the same

LOL LOL LOL

killers said:
LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL

some kids were walking on this person wall yesterday across the road
i hated it cus they were walking on everyones walls so i threw a glass bottle at them and it missed :x :oops:
then one of them pushed the other and he landed on my next door neighbors car :shock:
haven't seen em since LOL

LOL
i'm on a forum full of crackers and one comes on and say:
"i know how to crack a hotmail account
i will give proof before you pay
each crack is $100"
1.everyone there knows how to crack and will crack for free
2. he would just email them and ask them stuff
there are only about 3 good crackers there
the rest just try and scam peeps LOL LOL

My flatmate almost burnt down the kitchen :|

She was cooking, and burnt her chilly. The whole kitchen was filled with smoke, the alarm went off. The clothes I had on the drying rack now stinks of smoke, and so does the t-shirt I'm wearing ing because I had to go in there to help here while she just stood there looking at me with this stupid look on her face. It never occured to her to open the fucking windows or turn on the extraction fan :|

When she said she didn't know how to cook, I only thought she was being modest. Now I know the truth :|

Cyrus said:

She was cooking, and burnt her chilly. The whole kitchen was filled with smoke, the alarm went off. The clothes I had on the drying rack now stinks of smoke, and so does the t-shirt I'm wearing ing because I had to go in there to help here while she just stood there looking at me with this stupid look on her face. It never occured to her to open the fucking windows or turn on the extraction fan :|

When she said she didn't know how to cook, I only thought she was being modest. Now I know the truth :|

:shock: LOL LOL LOL

Cyrus said:

that will teach you never to trust a woman :D

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: LOL LOL LOL

It's not funny. It could have gone terribly wrong :|

She's forgotten to turn off the oven at least three times! :shock: They were on for a few hours I believe. Not only could she have caused a fire...she's costing me and the rest of the flatmates a fortune in electricity bills :x

Cyrus said:
It's not funny. It could have gone terribly wrong :|

She's forgotten to turn off the oven at least three times! :shock: They were on for a few hours I believe. Not only could she have caused a fire...she's costing me and the rest of the flatmates a fortune in electricity bills :x
is she worth the money you spend?

Back