If you aint seen it :err:

If you have
a87cece5.gif
a87cece5.gif
a87cece5.gif
a87cece5.gif
a87cece5.gif

Cannot post link due to link posting rules. :cry:

Doesn't that rule only say if it's for promoting other sites? You would only refer to the IM BB, not promote it surely :?

rockin_plumber said:
Yes ok you were correct again :|

Promotional Links are not allowed........ Smart-ass :P

You misunderstood me!

I was asking if links that only refers to a site because it is relation with the post, is allowed or not.

Cyrus said:
You misunderstood me!

I was asking if links that only refers to a site because it is relation with the post, is allowed or not.

:oops: Oh sorry

Here it is in full anyway

Jon said:
If you've got a new maiden or maiden-related site and want to promote it, post in this thread.

Other threads created for this purpose will be edited/deleted/locked at the discretion of the management.

This includes promotion in sigs, or even manually putting promotional links into your own posts. We dont run a BB so that others can promote sites, we run it for people to chat.

As of today, 9th February 2004 any offending promotional links will be edited/deleted as appropriate if they arent voluntarily removed. This is basically one of our few rules, and we'd appreciate it if you could follow it.

Respect between webmasters and all..

Update [26/02]: Off-topic posts in here will be deleted. This thread was created to remove the multiple threads advertising other sites, and its purpose is to allow other maiden webmasters to advertise their sites. Sorry if there was confusion on that.

rockin_plumber said:
:oops: Oh sorry

Here it is in full anyway

Jon said:
If you've got a new maiden or maiden-related site and want to promote it, post in this thread.

Other threads created for this purpose will be edited/deleted/locked at the discretion of the management.

This includes promotion in sigs, or even manually putting promotional links into your own posts. We dont run a BB so that others can promote sites, we run it for people to chat.

As of today, 9th February 2004 any offending promotional links will be edited/deleted as appropriate if they arent voluntarily removed. This is basically one of our few rules, and we'd appreciate it if you could follow it.

Respect between webmasters and all..

Update [26/02]: Off-topic posts in here will be deleted. This thread was created to remove the multiple threads advertising other sites, and its purpose is to allow other maiden webmasters to advertise their sites. Sorry if there was confusion on that.

So we're allowed to then :D

Back