You could have PMed Wicky for summit like that :|

I am takin the hard line now :|
I have taken a leaf from the IMBB :|

you're conditionned :shock:
big brother is holding you :(

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: I got a mod response and no ban :shock:

LOL

Don't get too excited. AL always talks like that to make people shut up. There will be no changes :|

Stuff like; "i can say like this: even if you dont see anything, it doesent mean it doesent exist, and even if something exist, doesent mean it will appear - until it has been chosen to be so ". - Really makes me laugh, because it's nonsense! LOL

"Its something thay are aware of, and something that someday maybe will be changed. - dunno". - They've been aware for over 6 months and yet, they do nothing? I'm not buying that! Are you?

Cyrus said:
LOL

Don't get too excited. AL always talks like that to make people shut up. There will be no changes :|

Stuff like; "i can say like this: even if you dont see anything, it doesent mean it doesent exist, and even if something exist, doesent mean it will appear - until it has been chosen to be so ". - Really makes me laugh, because it's nonsense! LOL

"Its something thay are aware of, and something that someday maybe will be changed. - dunno". - They've been aware for over 6 months and yet, they do nothing? I'm not buying that! Are you?

You jus want me to be bad :evil:

I am gonna wash up and make bottles and plot my next move :evil:

rockin_plumber said:
You jus want me to be bad :evil:

I am gonna wash up and make bottles and plot my next move :evil:
This had better be good LOL :evil: you've been ages!!

Or do you only do the dishes once a week?! LOL

Back