The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
As long as it doesn't mean giving up "real outside football" it shouldn't be a problem :D
this takes up alot of time and alot of commitment.....I have to drive an hour there and an hour back for games...two hours for my goalkeeper training, and then right after two more hours for the team practise.... all of a sudden I miss being lazy

Rockhardchick666 said:
this takes up alot of time and alot of commitment.....I have to drive an hour there and an hour back for games...two hours for my goalkeeper training, and then right after two more hours for the team practise.... all of a sudden I miss being lazy

Well you dont wanna burn urself out.................

And it wont do ur back much good (if it is still playing up) :|

rockin_plumber said:
Well you dont wanna burn urself out.................

And it wont do ur back much good (if it is still playing up) :|

thats a negitive on the back getting better...and yes, cause the days I drive up for games are sunday and monday nights....so homeowrk falls behind and everything

Rockhardchick666 said:
thats a negitive on the back getting better...and yes, cause the days I drive up for games are sunday and monday nights....so homeowrk falls behind and everything

That settles it then no indoor soccer :wink:

Rockhardchick666 said:
:( but I like indoor soccer

:roll: It is just my opinion.........

And you did ask for it

Rockhardchick666 said:
rockin, should I try out for indoor soccer or not?

If you wanna burn urself out go ahead :|

I shall take great delight when you come here and say how shitty you feel....

My reply shall be TOLD YOU SO :p

rockin_plumber said:
If you wanna burn urself out go ahead :|

I shall take great delight when you come here and say how shitty you feel....

My reply shall be TOLD YOU SO :p

:( point taken....I think i might do the keeper training and not the indoor, unless they really need me or summit, cause if I just got sucked into a band, I need to have more time

Back