The all new what are you doing now thread

nite nite
got 2 non-stop hours of business studies in the morning :cry:
anymore and i'll get artheritus

Get down to Trago wicky..........

Managers have already announced that a fire salvage sale will be held, and are pledging to get the safe parts of the building re-opened for business within weeks.

Only half of it is gone :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Get down to Trago wicky..........

Managers have already announced that a fire salvage sale will be held, and are pledging to get the safe parts of the building re-opened for business within weeks.

Only half of it is gone :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'll be there :D :banana: :banana:

And here wicky :err:

TRAGO'S TRADITIONAL GIFT OF £3 EACH TO OUR SENIOR CITIZEN FRIENDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN 9:30am and 1:00pm on MONDAY 29th NOVEMBER...There are no strings attached, no purchase necessary, just turn up for the lolly - If any of your pensioner friends are unable to travel, you may draw for them provided that you bring their pension book or equivalent i.d, to the maximum of four books per person. ADDITIONALLY, FROM MONDAY 29th NOVEMBER TO FRIDAY 3rd DECEMBER INCLUSIVE, ALL SENIOR CITIZENS QUALIFY FOR 20% DISCOUNT OFF UP TO £25 SPENT IN MOST DEPARTMENTS! - JUST SHOW YOUR PENSION BOOK, ENTITLEMENT CARD OR SUITABLE I.D!

rockin_plumber said:
And here wicky :err:

TRAGO'S TRADITIONAL GIFT OF £3 EACH TO OUR SENIOR CITIZEN FRIENDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BETWEEN 9:30am and 1:00pm on MONDAY 29th NOVEMBER...There are no strings attached, no purchase necessary, just turn up for the lolly - If any of your pensioner friends are unable to travel, you may draw for them provided that you bring their pension book or equivalent i.d, to the maximum of four books per person. ADDITIONALLY, FROM MONDAY 29th NOVEMBER TO FRIDAY 3rd DECEMBER INCLUSIVE, ALL SENIOR CITIZENS QUALIFY FOR 20% DISCOUNT OFF UP TO £25 SPENT IN MOST DEPARTMENTS! - JUST SHOW YOUR PENSION BOOK, ENTITLEMENT CARD OR SUITABLE I.D!
LOL

I remember going to that with my Gran when I was about 8.....it was scary :shock:

rockin_plumber said:
Well you could "borrow" 4 pensioners, pension books and get 12 quid LOL
LOL That is definetely 1 day NOT to go to Trago! All the walking sticks and trolleys :shock: and I went in the days before those motor scooter thingys..it would be lethal now LOL

Back