The all new what are you doing now thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
of course I was the genious who mixed mushrooms in with the rum....never good to have together
havent tried mushrooms
ive had tons of mint in it once
that was nice

Bockaaarck said:
Good lass LOL LOL LOL

Did you tell everyone that they we're your best friend, and that you loved them all. That's always a good sign that your pissed :D

I honestly can't remember the first time i got drunk :?

Must have been a good night :D LOL LOL LOL
that is soooo true
u go up to a random person
"your ma best *hic* mate"
then u snap out of it
"WTF r u :shock: "
and theres some random hor under your covers

Bockaaarck said:
Good lass LOL LOL LOL

Did you tell everyone that they we're your best friend, and that you loved them all. That's always a good sign that your pissed :D

I honestly can't remember the first time i got drunk :?

Must have been a good night :D LOL LOL LOL
LOL actully I was hugging everyone and apologising, and come to think of it, anytime I'm drunk and my friends arent' I apologise for no reason, I am the worst buzz killer ever, well, I am when I'm on a school trip getting drunk on the bus and having to get past the pigs before going to the park :err: I made it though...but my friends were so pissed at me for being so paranoid

Rockhardchick666 said:
LOL actully I was hugging everyone and apologising, and come to think of it, anytime I'm drunk and my friends arent' I apologise for no reason, I am the worst buzz killer ever, well, I am when I'm on a school trip getting drunk on the bus and having to get past the pigs before going to the park :err: I made it though...but my friends were so pissed at me for being so paranoid
so the usual chicky :D LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:

LOL LOL LOL You are a bad girl :evil:

LOL :)

Back