The all new what are you doing now thread

Thinking....its half past ten, do i have a Brandy Coffee and tootle off to bed. Or do i pour myself a bed time G&T :err:, or just have some more wine, or just have a glass of milk :?

Bockaaarck said:
Thinking....its half past ten, do i have a Brandy Coffee and tootle off to bed. Or do i pour myself a bed time G&T :err:, or just have some more wine, or just have a glass of milk :?

have a bottle of vodka. :err:

the_nomad said:
go to bed too

night everyone

friendship to you all :grouphug:

I want to hear you clap in your hand :p

*CLAP CLAP CLAP :err:* Nighty night nomad, sleep well friend :zzz: :grouphug:

Bockaaarck said:

glider :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
and stick some milk and Kahlúa into it, and you got a white russian which is sooooo good

Prefer an FBI, Vodka, Bailey's Kahlua, blended with a smidge of crushed ice, and some vanilla ice cream :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Topped with an Oreo or two :D

Bockaaarck said:
Prefer an FBI, Vodka, Bailey's Kahlua, blended with a smidge of crushed ice, and some vanilla ice cream :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Topped with an Oreo or two :D
:shock: that sounds really good

Rockhardchick666 said:
:shock: that sounds really good

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: It's soooooooo nice :eek:

Just yummy :D I love them, and i also like an Uncle Vanya, which is just Vodka with Blackberry liqour and sweet and sour, and some decent ice .Its slightly sweet and slightly bitter. Simple drink, but another yummy one :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: It's soooooooo nice :eek:

Just yummy :D I love them, and i also like an Uncle Vanya, which is just Vodka with Blackberry liqour and sweet and sour, and some decent ice .Its slightly sweet and slightly bitter. Simple drink, but another yummy one :banana: :banana: :banana:

:err: yea I like rum.... :err: mixed with rum

Rockhardchick666 said:
lol..I still remember the first time I got drunk, I didn't believe anyone I was stinking drunk, I couldn't walk mind you, but I wasn't drunk
that was like me :shock: early
but i fell in the pool
and i thought everything was hilirious LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
lol..I still remember the first time I got drunk, I didn't believe anyone I was stinking drunk, I couldn't walk mind you, but I wasn't drunk

Good lass LOL LOL LOL

Did you tell everyone that they we're your best friend, and that you loved them all. That's always a good sign that your pissed :D

I honestly can't remember the first time i got drunk :?

Must have been a good night :D LOL LOL LOL

Back