The all new what are you doing now thread

Bockaaarck said:
The last time i got on a board was about 1982, in my local Woolworths branch. I fell straight of the back of it, right on to my fat ass, and went skidding towards the cash till :oops: .

From that point onwards, i declined any further offers to "go skate" :(

yes, but did you have fun falling? or did anyone else enjoy your embarrasment?

killers said:
...and
KISS3.JPG
for RHC

Rockhardchick666 said:
yes, but did you have fun falling? or did anyone else enjoy your embarrasment?

I don't know, its really weird :| I usd to fence a bit when i was younger, played rugby and cycled a lot. I used to love playing hockey and doing cross country running as well. Most of those sports need a reasonable sense of balance, but i just couldn't do a skateboard :|

I'm sure that anyone who saw it laughed their heads off LOL LOL LOL

fuckers :x

Bockaaarck said:
I don't know, its really weird :| I usd to fence a bit when i was younger, played rugby and cycled a lot. I used to love playing hockey and doing cross country running as well. Most of those sports need a reasonable sense of balance, but i just couldn't do a skateboard :|

I'm sure that anyone who saw it laughed their heads off LOL LOL LOL

fuckers :x

lol, well, If skateboardings not your thing, there is always longboarding

Rockhardchick666 said:
lol, well, If skateboardings not your thing, there is always longboarding

In all fairness i didn't really give it a chance. BMX was the big thing when i was at .... :err:..."Skool"... LOL LOL LOL

I guess there wasn't a big enough influence for me to pick skating over anything else. I am very impressed by the skills of the top skaters though, although i don't undertand it entirely :err:

What made you start skating RHC666, .....Oh and what made you start playing football ? :?

Bockaaarck said:
What made you start skating RHC666, .....Oh and what made you start playing football ? :?

well, soccer I have played since I could walk, my parents put me in it so I wouldn't kick the whole house apart

Rockhardchick666 said:
well, soccer I have played since I could walk, my parents put me in it so I wouldn't kick the whole house apart

and I just picked up skatewboarding early this year, in all honesty I wasn't going to till I saw that pink grip tape :oops:

Rockhardchick666 said:
and I just picked up skatewboarding early this year, in all honesty I wasn't going to till I saw that pink grip tape :oops:

LOL LOL LOL Fair bloody play to you :banana:

Sorry i'm a bit slow responding, i'm browsing a few boards this evening, which i'm finding a little hard :oops:

Who do you rate as the best football players in the world, like in your position, and like a worlds best team :?

You've got to have Henry and Khan ( maybe Bouffon) surely, what about Crespo :shock: and Hakan Suker :?

Rockhardchick666 said:
AND I was always amazed how it defies gravity

I think i could skate if i really tried, but i just haven't got the patience. I've been very lucky to be good a a few sports, but they take up my time........amd i'm gettin old :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Who do you rate as the best football players in the world, like in your position, and like a worlds best team :?

You've got to have Henry and Khan ( maybe Bouffon) surely, what about Crespo :shock: and Hakan Suker :?

hmm, I'd have to say David James is one of my faves, but I will never rate a keeper, cause I would be bloody well pissed if someone rated me .... but I get it all the time, this rating, and only getting what you did wrong instead of that spectacular dive you made into the top left and cracked your collar bone in the making of the save.......

Rockhardchick666 said:
hmm, I'd have to say David James is one of my faves, but I will never rate a keeper, cause I would be bloody well pissed if someone rated me .... but I get it all the time, this rating, and only getting what you did wrong instead of that spectacular dive you made into the top left and cracked your collar bone in the making of the save.......
all keepers give me chills when I see them play, and to me, thats all I need

Rockhardchick666 said:

That's always the way with keepers, its always been the way :|

One name........ Bert Trautman

"Trautman made 545 appearances for the Blues but will forever be remembered for the 1956 FA Cup Final when he broke his neck diving at the feet of a Birmingham forward. As there were no substitutes in those days Trautman was forced to continue for the final 15 minutes, unaware of how serious the injury was........"

A former German Paratrooper playing for an English top flight football team ten years after WWII :shock:

They loved him, despite his mistakes, and the same for Khan, James, Kawaguchi, Schumacher, Rustu, Higuita, Jennings, Van Der Saar, Schmeichel, Keller, Friedel etc, etc......

Goalkeepers are a bit like drummers :D

I've broken may bones on the feild and kept playing, my worst injury however, was getting kicked in the temple and passing out and seizuring rigth on the feild, adn the same as that story, we had no other subs, so I played on , not knowing my own name

Back