The all new what are you doing now thread

MaidenMadness said:
i won everything that can be won in cm (even world cup and european championship with scotland :D ) everything even the premier leauge with dagenham except for chapions leauge. once back i lost 4 consecutive finals on penaltys :shock:

LOL liar :P

MaidenMadness said:
would you believe me that i never watched beavis and butthead....are they good?
Buy or download the "Beavis and Butt-Head Do America" :D
It's the best LOL
Then you understand this:
because you're a incompetent person
you aren't able to score

wicker nomad said:
I'm just nipping off to Ebay for a while :D
Ebay AND BB!?
Don't tell me you are drinking coffee and smoking a cig?
All the addictions at the same time :P

MaidenMadness said:
I AM FUCKIN ANGRY :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x AND ALL CAUSE OF A COMPUTER GAME....I HATE CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x I HATE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x I HATE DAVID TREZEGUET :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x BUT MOST OF ALL I HATE AWAY GOAL RULE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

i know, you try to play like Croatia LOL , don't you?

killers said:
i ain't lying. it was champiosnhip manager 98/99 i played with barcelona
98/99 season - finals to juventus on penaltys 5:3. 0-0 in regular time
99/00 season - finals to inter on penaltys 4:2. 2-2 in regular time(2 equalizers by inter. one in 90th minute for 1-1, secound iun 115th minute for 2-2)
00/01 season - finals to real madrid (i played with a man down after goalie pletikosa got a red car) finished 1-1 in regular time 5:4 on penaltys
01/02 season - finals to man. utd on penaltys 5:2 after 1-1 in regular time(man utd equalized by penalty in 88th minute)

bat hardest loss ever for me was with hajduk in semifinals of champions leauge in cm 01/02. i played with milan. it finished 3-0 for milan in milan. in split it was 4.0 for hajduk and then shevcenko scored a goal in 3rd minute of injury time, from a free kick and milan passed through finals on away goals :x

MaidenMadness said:
i ain't lying. it was champiosnhip manager 98/99 i played with barcelona
98/99 season - finals to juventus on penaltys 5:3. 0-0 in regular time
99/00 season - finals to inter on penaltys 4:2. 2-2 in regular time(2 equalizers by inter. one in 90th minute for 1-1, secound iun 115th minute for 2-2)
00/01 season - finals to real madrid (i played with a man down after goalie pletikosa got a red car) finished 1-1 in regular time 5:4 on penaltys
01/02 season - finals to man. utd on penaltys 5:2 after 1-1 in regular time(man utd equalized by penalty in 88th minute)

bat hardest loss ever for me was with hajduk in semifinals of champions leauge in cm 01/02. i played with milan. it finished 3-0 for milan in milan. in split it was 4.0 for hajduk and then shevcenko scored a goal in 3rd minute of injury time, from a free kick and milan passed through finals on away goals :x

don't justify you
but good medal winners

the_nomad said:
killers says that but he didn't won against his father :P
well nobody wants to admit defeat. i never wanted to play games against my briother cause he would always beat me..........expcet for once when we played chess and i checkmated him in 3pd turn :D we never played chess again

killers said:
what :x

I beat you even the eyes close :P
and i would use the devide at impera politica. i would let you wear each other out in your match and then i would play againt both of you and beat you both....how many stars do you play?

MaidenMadness said:
and i would use the devide at impera politica. i would let you wear each other out in your match and then i would play againt both of you and beat you both....how many stars do you play?

hmm

3 stars

Back