The all new what are you doing now thread

ewil said:
I donno... They are a bit weird you know... :err:
reality sucks......i know i spent abt a year in reality........than i lost touch with breality, gone crazy and its way better in this enchated world i live in than reality ever was :D

wicker nomad said:
I think so :banana: :banana:
well if that is happening there isn't a person happier in the world right now...when he drives miss rockin at hospital he can have beer.......as i heard birth lasts very long

MaidenMadness said:
well if that is happening there isn't a person happier in the world right now...when he drives miss rockin at hospital he can have beer.......as i heard birth lasts very long
He's got his Strongbow waiting :D

Birth is very unpredictable.....I took 28 hours for Luke.....My friend took 1 hour 45 mins for her first son.... so Rockin could be a dad VERY soon or not til tomorrow :|

wicker nomad said:

Birth is very unpredictable.....I took 28 hours for Luke.....My friend took 1 hour 45 mins for her first son.... so Rockin could be a dad VERY soon or not til tomorrow :|
28 hours with spread legs :shock: holy shit

considering wether or not to relive the old what are you thinking now thread that was made just before the great frestere accident

wicker nomad said:

My mum said that I was 2 weeks late and then the delivery took only 'bout 2 hours...

I'm so boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored :|

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL LOL No...28 hours in pain :cry: walking around ..having baths...trying to get comfy :(
was it something like this

nurse: now get comfy and if there's anything we can do for you just say
mr.WN: hmmmmmmmm......i can think of a few interesting things you can do to make me comfy
WN: mr.wn :x :x :x :x you'lll hear from me about this remark
mr.wn:sorry
wn:and as for you you can help me get comfy ba getting this darn baby out of me :x

:D

MaidenMadness said:
I AM FUCKIN ANGRY :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x AND ALL CAUSE OF A COMPUTER GAME....I HATE CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x I HATE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x I HATE DAVID TREZEGUET :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x BUT MOST OF ALL I HATE AWAY GOAL RULE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

because you're a imcompetent person :D
you aren't able to score

killers said:
because you're a imcompetent person :D
you aren't able to score
i won everything that can be won in cm (even world cup and european championship with scotland :D ) everything even the premier leauge with dagenham except for chapions leauge. once back i lost 4 consecutive finals on penaltys :shock:

MaidenMadness said:
was it something like this

nurse: now get comfy and if there's anything we can do for you just say
mr.WN: hmmmmmmmm......i can think of a few interesting things you can do to make me comfy
WN: mr.wn :x :x :x :x you'lll hear from me about this remark
mr.wn:sorry
wn:and as for you you can help me get comfy ba getting this darn baby out of me :x

:D
That is pretty close to the truth LOL

And the nurse coming in saying "Your mother has rung again"

Luke was my mum's first grandchild...she was panicing slightly....ringing up every 20 mins or so :shock:

You can imagine that after 20 odd hours of this the nurses were a bit pissed off LOL

Back