The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
I just got back from the first school leavers service of the day :( That is the first time I have taken Jake to the church...I was worried he'd cause a fuss.....he was good as gold :shock: :banana: :banana:

I'm dreading the one this afternoon :( ....I went with my friend last year...all the kids were crying and most of the mums were too :(

:shock: They let you in church :evil:

The holidays begin soon then :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Hey there Chick :wink:

How are you today :D

I keep meaning to ask you what time difference is over there.......

I'm pretty good

I'm really sick, cause I live in the valley = alot of farming, and alergies kick in

and the time difference is either 4 or 5 hours, its quater to nine right now.....I know my friend in Northampton is 4 hours away, meh, I don't know where you live...sorry

Rockhardchick666 said:
I'm pretty good

I'm really sick, cause I live in the valley = alot of farming, and alergies kick in

and the time difference is either 4 or 5 hours, its quater to nine right now.....I know my friend in Northampton is 4 hours away, meh, I don't know where you live...sorry

Northampton England :?

We all have the same time over here LOL

Yeah so you 4 hours behind me too then :P

rockin_plumber said:
Northampton England :?

We all have the same time over here LOL

Yeah so you 4 hours behind me too then :P

you all have the same time.....in England that is then? yea, I suppose your the same size as my province and we have the same time...

Rockhardchick666 said:
you all have the same time.....in England that is then? yea, I suppose your the same size as my province and we have the same time...

Well Britain if you wanna call it that................

England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales all have the same time :D

LOL LOL LOL So when we all dissapear ur just gettin in the mood to post

Rockhardchick666 said:
:x so did I, but theres like, a 5 hour difference....I hate alergies
Me too... :|
I got allergic like a two years ago...
Thank god I have pills for it

ewil said:
Me too... :|
I got allergic like a two years ago...
Thank god I have pills for it

hey, I could get those pills couldn't I? Thats like the best thing I've heard all day......ehh, too much effort, I'll just omve somwheres where its frozen all year......damn, but I hate the cold... :x

Rockhardchick666 said:
hey, I could get those pills couldn't I? Thats like the best thing I've heard all day......ehh, too much effort, I'll just omve somwheres where its frozen all year......damn, but I hate the cold... :x
Summer = trees and plants = allergies = sneexing
Winter = snow and ice = cold = sneezing

yay

Back