The all new what are you doing now thread

Hey SDG :)

I'm always too early or too late
doh.gif

We need to skip work or sleep less LOL LOL

damn time differences!! :x Everyone else lives way on the opposite side of the friggin' planet :x

LOL LOL I'll say that next time I call out. "I can't come in because I want to talk to people on Maiden World". :D

Time differences suck :x

twilightsglow said:
LOL LOL I'll say that next time I call out. "I can't come in because I want to talk to people on Maiden World". :D

Time differences suck :x

LOL it's better than some of the reasons I've used to not show up LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
do you go to work ill too? I show up and spread my germs :D

I use sick days to go to the beach or the movies LOL
Nah, last time I was sick was about 5 years ago. It was on my day off, too.

LOL It's time well spent. :D

twilightsglow said:
Nah, last time I was sick was about 5 years ago. It was on my day off, too.

LOL It's time well spent. :D

The daytime is the best time to "fall ill", all the book stores and music stores are open and not crowded with bratty teenagers :D

SexyDevilGirl said:
The daytime is the best time to "fall ill", all the book stores and music stores are open and not crowded with bratty teenagers :D
LOL I was once a bratty teen. :err: Still am, if you listen to my parents.

I just got back from the first school leavers service of the day :( That is the first time I have taken Jake to the church...I was worried he'd cause a fuss.....he was good as gold :shock: :banana: :banana:

I'm dreading the one this afternoon :( ....I went with my friend last year...all the kids were crying and most of the mums were too :(

Hi Killers,

Sorry i can't hang around to long, i'm really busy today. I can assure you though, i shall be consuming rather a lot of Cider this evening :x :x :x :x :x :x

Anyway, hope you're doing ok :D

Bockaaarck said:
Hi Killers,

Sorry i can't hang around to long, i'm really busy today. I can assure you though, i shall be consuming rather a lot of Cider this evening :x :x :x :x :x :x

Anyway, hope you're doing ok :D

soothe.gif

Back