The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
Next

Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described Process May have to begin :evil:
Go for it :evil: Did you pay by paypal? If you did go straight to their complaint page :wink:

rockin_plumber said:
wicky said:
38 peeps not happy...I wouldn't have bid :p

That doesn't help much does it :err:

I wouldnt have bid had I noticed this :|

We reserve the right to leave negative feedback for any buyers who leave
negative feedback for us without contacting us by phone. Please do not
email us should you have a problem with your order but instead contact us
by phone preferably on 07738419199 to give you the best support. This
line is open from noon until 4pm everyday.

Anyway his fone was red hot from me this afternoon - and no answer :|
I emailed him now.....

Next

Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described Process May have to begin :evil:

Oh dear I posted his mobile number.... doesn't matter he wont answer :|
Plus its freely available on ebay anyway :|

wicky said:
Go for it :evil: Did you pay by paypal? If you did go straight to their complaint page :wink:

I did 8)
I will give him till tomoro to say he is gonna send me a genuine battery to
arrive by Friday :evil:

rockin_plumber said:
I did 8)
I will give him till tomoro to say he is gonna send me a genuine battery to
arrive by Friday :evil:
8)

Looks like you're going to end up with a neg ...but make sure you give him a classic rockin rant for his :evil:

rockin_plumber said:
I dont want a neg :oops: I only have 11 anyway :|
Only way to try to avoid one is get your money back from paypal, at the same time report him to ebay, they might deregister him. If not don't leave him any feedback, he might not leave you one then

wicky said:
Only way to try to avoid one is get your money back from paypal, at the same time report him to ebay, they might deregister him. If not don't leave him any feedback, he might not leave you one then

I have had so many sellers not leave me feedback after I have given them
good feedback.....
...........That unless I get left some first I dont bother anyway :|
Its just the way it goes now :|

Ben said:
I'm feeling better now, just happy to be speaking to her :) she says she wants to speak on the phone soon :| one step at a time eh :|

Just be careful bud. You don't wanna get burned a second time :|
As I said before, that is what happened to me and I ended up not wanting to look for another relationship coz I didn't want to get hurt. :|
If you stay friends, fine. 8) If you guys take it any further, then do so with your eyes wide open. like this> :shock: - LOL Seriously though, take care, man. :D

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Just be careful bud. You don't wanna get burned a second time :|
As I said before, that is what happened to me and I ended up not wanting to look for another relationship coz I didn't want to get hurt. :|
If you stay friends, fine. 8) If you guys take it any further, then do so with your eyes wide open. like this> :shock: - LOL Seriously though, take care, man. :D

Fraidy is a wise man :wink:

Back