The all new what are you doing now thread

I'm hiding from the sunshine.

The kids wanted to go to down to the beach yesterday, so I took them down for a couple of hours.

Now I'm burnt. :|

Btw. the kids are fine :)

Just about to have a shower then I'm off to the MK Bowl for -

header.jpg

8) 8) 8)

Deep Purple
Alice Cooper
Thunder
Journey
Queensryche
Ted Nugent

:banana:

afraidtoshooteddie said:

header.jpg

8) 8) 8)

Deep Purple
Alice Cooper
Thunder
Journey
Queensryche
Ted Nugent

Have a good one :) Nice weather for it so dont get burnt......... again :wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:

header.jpg

8) 8) 8)

Deep Purple
Alice Cooper
Thunder
Journey
Queensryche
Ted Nugent

Tell us all about it then :P

wicker nomad said:
Tell us all about it then :P

It was a jolly good day indeed.

A real shift back to the good old days and I really enjoyed myself.

Roadstar opened the show, followed by Ted Nugent (I got there while he was playing). Then came Queensryche who were ok, but would probably sound better indoors.
Thunder followed and were ace, I've always liked them, they come across as having as much fun playing as the audience are, watching. They announced the footie score just before launching a load of footballs into the crowd, to much cheering.
Then came Journey, they sounded good but I went for a wander around and bought some goodies while they were on.
Alice Cooper came next and once again was awesome! Second time I've seen him and he was just as good as last time. Full theatrics, shed loads of stuff thrown into the audience, his daughter dancing around, The guillotine, a Paris hilton parody, and the rest of the whole nine yards!!!!!!
Finally Deep Purple went on at around 9.15. and were also brilliant. In fact they were better than I had expected. The sounded heavier live than on record. However I had to call it a day shortly before they finished in order to get my car before the site emptied an possible chaos began.
All in though i had a smashing time :banana:
Roll on next year :banana: :banana:

Back