The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
Nope, the 7th :wink:

Not according to the Phone line and the ICT booking page....-----

''''The balance on payment is due no later than the 31st July 2006. Please note that if you cancel your place(s) after this date cancellation charges will apply as per our terms and conditions of booking'''' :wink:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Not according to the Phone line and the ICT booking page....-----

''''The balance on payment is due no later than the 31st July 2006. Please note that if you cancel your place(s) after this date cancellation charges will apply as per our terms and conditions of booking'''' :wink:
That's where everyone's getting confused, only just seen that on IMOC...on IMOC gumpf it says...

Please note that a £50 deposit per person is required to secure your seat. To keep the cost as low as possible, the above cost s are based on a full plane. In the unlikely event that all seats are not held by 30th June 2006 the trip will be cancelled and your deposit refunded in full.
If the trip is confirmed on 1st July 2006 you will be required to submit the remaining balance of the cost of the trip within seven days

Hopefully ITC is right then I got a bit more chance of my nagging working :err:

Going to install me new 250GB Western Digital SATA drive. Re-nstal Windows and all the other rubbish.

Then use the 80GB i've got now to store music and stuff, once ive put it in its nice shiney caddy :D :banana:

I'm going to get started in a minute. So if you don't see me for a few days, you know things haven't gone as i planned :err:

wicker nomad said:
That's where everyone's getting confused, only just seen that on IMOC...on IMOC gumpf it says...

Please note that a £50 deposit per person is required to secure your seat. To keep the cost as low as possible, the above cost s are based on a full plane. In the unlikely event that all seats are not held by 30th June 2006 the trip will be cancelled and your deposit refunded in full.
If the trip is confirmed on 1st July 2006 you will be required to submit the remaining balance of the cost of the trip within seven days

Hopefully ITC is right then I got a bit more chance of my nagging working :err:
when i called to book they said 31st of july too? fingers crossed! xx

Letting everyone know I cant reply in the hello thread

Hi everyone, due to rubbish college blocking things, I cant reply to messages on the hello thread, so Im not being rude :P

Back