nuts.gif

Has left her keys on the side :|

Sometimes
banghead.gif
I'm guessing she's back now, seeing as you buggered off without saying bye LOL

wicker nomad said:
I'm guessing she's back now, seeing as you buggered off without saying bye LOL
its as if i have a vision infront of my eyes of rockin nagging about it to her

in this vision however i can only see the shoes of both of them cause everything else about their appereance is just a big hole in my knowledge

MaidenMadness said:
its as if i have a vision infront of my eyes of rockin nagging about it to her

in this vision however i can only see the shoes of both of them cause everything else about their appereance is just a big hole in my knowledge
LOL I posted a pic of rockin here after Hammersmith.....has rockin ever posted one of himself except the bra one :?

What type of shoes do they wear? :err:

wicker nomad said:
LOL I posted a pic of rockin here after Hammersmith.....has rockin ever posted one of himself except the bra one :?

What type of shoes do they wear? :err:
prada

dunno what kind are those on miss rockin's feet though LOL

MaidenMadness said:
an i just made a post about i haven't seen your posts anywhere for at least half a year :|

how's it going tg?
My parents took my computer away because they thought I wasn't doing enough to get a well-paying job and move out.

Now I have them 8)

I missed you all. How are you MM?

Having a small sip of "Dutch Courage" before i scoot off for my screen test. I'm also trying to decide which shirt to wear :?

Blue & white checked shirt, well cut, classic design, v smart. Or pink Ralph Lauren, nice and comfy, rolled up sleeves, a bit laissez-faire........ :|

Think i better wear the pink one if i want to get the part. We all know what these "luvvies" are like :roll:

So long as they don't think i'm "batting in a queer pitch" or that i "get on the wrong bus" :err:

Back