The all new what are you doing now thread

Trying very hard to remember the name of this bloke that said "Hi Hannah, haven't seen you for years!....." Saw him up town just now....I know he went to my school....but can't for the life of me think of his name :oops: it's age affecting my already shit memory :|

LOL

Something similar happened to me about a month ago, house phone rang, I picked it up

"Hello?"

"Hi, Ben, hows it going?"

"Ermm..good"

*silence*

"You do know who this is dont you, Ben?"

I'm like this :| contemplating hanging up on this fool

"Umm..no, who is it?"

"Its Lee from school!"

Turned out it was a lad who was my best mate in school, and I didnt recognise his voice :oops:

April 1st and April 2nd

April 1st, off to Piccadilly and I'll go to The Ruskin Arms.

April 2nd, I'm going to Guildford to meet a mate, while my mum goes off to something going on at Earls Court.

Looking forward too it 8) I wanted to go to The Ruskin last time I was in London, but it was too hot and I couldnt be doing with sweating on The Underground any longer :|

Ben said:
April 1st and April 2nd

April 1st, off to Piccadilly and I'll go to The Ruskin Arms.

April 2nd, I'm going to Guildford to meet a mate, while my mum goes off to something going on at Earls Court.

Looking forward too it 8) I wanted to go to The Ruskin last time I was in London, but it was too hot and I couldnt be doing with sweating on The Underground any longer :|
not long :banana:

I hate the underground :oops:

I do too :x

I just follow my mum as she lived down there for about 30 years, we didnt get lost...much :err:

I'm not looking forward to going on the underground on my own, I'll get on the wrong train and end up in France knowing my luck :|

Ben said:
I do too :x

I just follow my mum as she lived down there for about 30 years, we didnt get lost...much :err:

I'm not looking forward to going on the underground on my own, I'll get on the wrong train and end up in France knowing my luck :|
LOL Thats what I thought last time LOL

If it wasn't for that lovely woman after EC (she was like old mo on eastenders) me and luke would probably still be on there :err:

wicker nomad said:
I'm having a ciggie before I go to bed :zzz: don't know why i'm so tired :? it's not even midnight yet :shock:
I'm having another last ciggie :oops: then i AM goin to bed LOL

wicker nomad said:
Breakfast :shock:

I woke up at half past 12 :shock:

Slept through my General Studies lesson, woke up, looked at the clock and thought "Well the lesson finished 2 hours ago" :oops:

My mums just came in from work on her dinner break like "Oh, so you are going to wake up today?" :oops:

Ben said:
I woke up at half past 12 :shock:

Slept through my General Studies lesson, woke up, looked at the clock and thought "Well the lesson finished 2 hours ago" :oops:

My mums just came in from work on her dinner break like "Oh, so you are going to wake up today?" :oops:
Lazy git LOL

Cleaning the microwave :err:

Miss_rockin is workin tonite... and didnt have time to do tea...

So.... i was just zapping some tinned new potatoes in the microwave...
I now know why it says on the tin "not suitable for microwave cooking"

:|

Back