The all new what are you doing now thread

MaidenMadness said:
my university has that
free wireless internet connection for its students :D

My university got internet in the library but when i want to open internet explorer, i usually click on it and than go to eat sendwich, and have walk, and get some sleep and after about 3 hours I come back, and guess what - internet explorer has opened after 3 hours. But they told us that they are going to bring new computers this week. :banana:

l046.gif

Right now, I've got less than 40 minutes to go to give an in-class presentation on Black Sabbath which counts as a final grade. I'm comparing the sounds of the Ozzy era and the Dio era. It's probably one of the last things I have to do here at this college. Once I finish the last final and hand it in on Thursday, my days are done here and I'll finally be graduating. :banana:

metalwarrior220 said:
Right now, I've got less than 40 minutes to go to give an in-class presentation on Black Sabbath which counts as a final grade. I'm comparing the sounds of the Ozzy era and the Dio era. It's probably one of the last things I have to do here at this college. Once I finish the last final and hand it in on Thursday, my days are done here and I'll finally be graduating. :banana:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Eating my breakfast, then I've got to go into town to get some new earphones for my Zen, I couldnt go to college if I didnt have my mp3 player :oops:

Rainmaker_RI said:
My university got internet in the library but when i want to open internet explorer, i usually click on it and than go to eat sendwich, and have walk, and get some sleep and after about 3 hours I come back, and guess what - internet explorer has opened after 3 hours. But they told us that they are going to bring new computers this week. :banana:

LOL LOL LOL
similar is in my high school, so I'm going in the vip or t-com, cos they have free internet

Back