The all new what are you doing now thread

i'll send my copy down with sixxy so you can check it out whilst getting ready for tonight. A couple of pages are missing (not of the maiden bit though [Nicko ate it]). let me have it back though, i haven't read it myself yet!!

What an amazing night......

Fantastic venue, the Abbey is brilliant during the day, at night, its something else. Royal Philarmonic Orchestra were the "dope daddy shit" (that means good), man there is nothing like hearing an orchestra like that in the flesh (incredible musicians)

Nigel Kennedy, what a gifted and talented guy he is, i expect playing £300,000 of Stradivarius helps though :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Possibly the most beautiful music i've ever heard, and i don't really know any Elgar. The crowd, about 5000, were silent while he was playing......

..... it was fantastic, and having such an amazing orchestra made it even more powerful. It was great, and topped off with a magical fireworks display

Like all kinds of music, there is nothing like seeing it live :)

Sounds awesome dude, I'd love to watch an orchestra, would be something completley different to see 8)

Sounded the shizzle anyway, dawg :err:

wicker nomads son said:
been a tired young fart LOL LOL LOL :o :( :(
LOL

He still managed to get up early this morning and go out on his bike :shock:

I'm off to make another drink and then try to get rid of my Alice cooper eyes LOL

rockin_plumber said:
baby_rockin has just got his bib and is standing looking at me.....

does he want something :?
that sounds pretty creepy, a baby just standing... quiet... :shock:

Back