The all new what are you doing now thread

Just to let you all know. In a magazine called "Today's Pilot" there's a pic of Wicky, Bocky and Frester waiting for check-in to Flight 666 LOL :banana: LOL

We look knackered, and that was on the way there :|

LOL

Bockaaarck said:
Just to let you all know. In a magazine called "Today's Pilot" there's a pic of Wicky, Bocky and Frester waiting for check-in to Flight 666 LOL :banana: LOL

LOL
OMG :shock:

Will be going out in 2 seconds to see if I can find a copy!

Bockaaarck said:

LOL

‘Maiden’ Flight
Astraeus airliner pilot Bruce Dickinson is the same Bruce Dickinson who sings with legendary heavy metal band Iron Maiden. He recently filled a Boeing 757 with Iron Maiden fans and personally flew them to a special concert in Iceland. Steve Beebee went along for the ride.

:D

Bockaaarck said:

LOL

:banana: :banana:
bruce will now remember you :banana:

Bockaaarck said:

LOL

Can us tight gits see this pic.... a scan perhaps :?

Had a nice bath, and now getting ready. The Bockyy's are off to see Nigel Kennedy and the Royal Philarmonic Orchestra tonight at the ruins of Glastonbury Abbey, can't wait.

Miss_Bocky and i have got to finish of the Pasta an Potato salads, then fit everything in to the hamper (Cheese, Strawberry's, Beers, Biscuits, Wine, Dips, Coleslaw and a bottle of the old "Shampoo" just to finish things off ) :)

So fingers crossed the weather will hold up and we'll get a good blast of the popular classics and a good dose of Elgar as well :D

Bockaaarck said:
Had a nice bath, and now getting ready. The Bockyy's are off to see Nigel Kennedy and the Royal Philarmonic Orchestra tonight at the ruins of Glastonbury Abbey, can't wait.

Miss_Bocky and i have got to finish of the Pasta an Potato salads, then fit everything in to the hamper (Cheese, Strawberry's, Beers, Biscuits, Wine, Dips, Coleslaw and a bottle of the old "Shampoo" just to finish things off ) :)

So fingers crossed the weather will hold up and we'll get a good blast of the popular classics and a good dose of Elgar as well :D
Enjoy it :wink:

powerslave87 said:
Wicky, get Metal Hammer, theres a nice picture of Bruce in the Lagoon, you might, erm, like :err:
LOL Thanks :wink: I'm already on the mission to get it....this town is shit though :x

Back