The all new what are you doing now thread

Bockaaarck said:
Hello :)

Its nice to have things a bit cooler, i didn't sleep very well last night :(

How's you ? :D

Hi ewil :D
I'm fine :banana: great weekend :D Jake's party yesterday and today spent all afternoon in my dad's pool :D It's been really relaxing :banana: That doesn't happen to me very often!

wicker nomad said:
I'm fine :banana: great weekend :D Jake's party yesterday and today spent all afternoon in my dad's pool :D It's been really relaxing :banana: That doesn't happen to me very often!

Nice, so just chilling out a bit now then :)

wicker nomad said:
Yep :D After such a hectic weekend , I feel i've earnt it LOL :err:

Really starting to think sbout Paris now :shock: .Just having a dig around about Charles des Gaulle airport and tyhe transport links and stuff :)

Not sure if it might be nice to get to Paris, have a coffe in the Aiport, then catch the SNCF or RER train in the City, its about half an hours journey in to the Gare du Nord. Then it'd be a case of get your bearings and work out where the Metro stops are.

We are going to make sure we know the Metro stops near our hotel, so that as long as there are 2 or 3 close by, we can just head for one of them if we get a bit lost or anything :D

Miss_Bocky and i are really looking forward to it :banana: :D :banana:

I made a request on becoming a member of the Finnish staff...
Let's see what they think about it.
IMO I should be a member/mod 'cause I'm spending time in here unlike the the others. Haven't seen the moderator of that group here since 2004 :roll:
Well, it's their choice.

Back