The all new what are you doing now thread

ewil said:
Going to shower ---->

You need it........... the wind is blowing this way
13.gif

eventhough my birthday is on tuesday i celebrated it with family today
i got rock encyclopedia and the riddle of the sphinxs books
rock encyclopedia says this about dance of death:it is an album released in 2003 which is dominated by dickinson's voice
best moments of the album are hymnic like new frontier, and classic rock songs like no more lies and gates of tomorrow :shock: :shock: :shock:
the fucker gave only 3 stars to powerslave, piece of mind, seventh son & dance of death
iron maiden, the number of the beast & live after death got 4
no prayer & brave new world 2 :shock:
virtual XI, the x factor, fear of the dark, somewhere in time & killers were obviously too bad to be rated :shock: :shock: :shock:
i hereby declare this encyclopedia very very very inaccurate when it comes to iron maiden
its very good re: other bands i like like deep purple & led zeppelin

MaidenMadness said:
eventhough my birthday is on tuesday i celebrated it with family today
i got rock encyclopedia and the riddle of the sphinxs books
rock encyclopedia says this about dance of death:it is an album released in 2003 which is dominated by dickinson's voice
best moments of the album are hymnic like new frontier, and classic rock songs like no more lies and gates of tomorrow :shock: :shock: :shock:
the fucker gave only 3 stars to powerslave, piece of mind, seventh son & dance of death
iron maiden, the number of the beast & live after death got 4
no prayer & brave new world 2 :shock:
virtual XI, the x factor, fear of the dark, somewhere in time & killers were obviously too bad to be rated :shock: :shock: :shock:
i hereby declare this encyclopedia very very very inaccurate when it comes to iron maiden
its very good re: other bands i like like deep purple & led zeppelin
blimey :shock:

MaidenMadness said:
it was written by some bloke that reviews cds for biggest newspaper in croatia
i remember reading his review on bnw
the guy's a prick
Opinions are like assholes
Everybody haves one - and it stinks

Back