The all new what are you doing now thread

im watching the concert in germany on mums pc :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :headbang: :headbang: :clansman: :bananarock:

I'm at my sisters trying to stay awake...only got 5 hours sleep last night :| Feel like I need at least 48 hours sleep to feel half himan again!...Never mind...well worth feeling like this :D

I slept for 14 hours 8)

Still feeling like shit and got an uber cold coming on though, oh well, it was worth it :D

I'm just chilling out, getting ready to do some food :D I'ma bit stiff and tired, but i know i'll sleep well tonight :)

Hope everyone here is doing ok :D

Frenchy said:
yeah nice to see you had a good trip :banana:

Thanks Frenchy, it was wonderful :banana: But now we are all looking forward to getting to Paris, we can't wait

Wicky, Frester and i were all talking about it, and getting excited about meeting you and killy and going to the concert :D :banana: :D

Bockaaarck said:
Thanks Frenchy, it was wonderful :banana: But now we are all looking forward to getting to Paris, we can't wait

Wicky, Frester and i were all talking about it, and getting excited about meeting youand killy and going to the concert :D :banana: :D

yeah it will be a great moment, and just 15 days to go now :D

just finished translating an article about history of nk dinamo from croatian to english so it can be posted in a subforum about croatian football on a football board i am a member of

Bockaaarck said:
Bruces voice was fantastic, so fingers crossed it'll be that good in Paris, it''l be hard for him to sound any better though :)

I hope he will, its always a special time for them in Paris

Back