The all new what are you doing now thread

I'm going to try and rip the last few cd's to my mp3 player i think :D And also just having a sit down before i have to get dinner ready :)

rockin_plumber said:
Shepherds Pieeeeeeeeee! LOL LOL LOL

LMFAO LOL LOL LOL

Nope, its going to be Pasta, with some Italian sausage and bacon, with some nice bell peppers (red and green). Then some button mushrooms and some red onion, finely sliced, and i'll probably add some pine nuts in as well, just for taste

I might add a drop of white wine..... :err:......to the dish :) ....purely for flavour of course :err:

And i think i might throw a pesto sauce in, perhaps with a slight hint of chilli as well. Bit of freshly ground black pepper and maybe some coriander or cumin as a last minute addition, plus a few finely sliced Spring onions at the same time, sothey are still a little crsipy :D

Yum :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
LMFAO LOL LOL LOL

Nope, its going to be Pasta, with some Italian sausage and bacon, with some nice bell peppers (red and green). Then some button mushrooms and some red onion, finely sliced, and i'll probably add some pine nuts in as well, just for taste

I might add a drop of white wine..... :err:......to the dish :) ....purely for flavour of course :err:

And i think i might throw a pesto sauce in, perhaps with a slight hint of chilli as well. Bit of freshly ground black pepper and maybe some coriander or cumin as a last minute addition, plus a few finely sliced Spring onions at the same time, sothey are still a little crsipy :D

Yum :banana:
i already ate but....can i come :?

Bockaaarck said:
Why would you bring a bottle, empty or otherwise, when there's room in the fridge for a super-duper 24 pack of rockin Strongbow :?

:D

Its quite far........ they may be all empty by time I get there :D

Back