The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
Only to Exeter...but I had to walk to my friends house, she was taking me down there. Then a half hour drive and time to park. and I had to be there by 8.45...1 second late and I couldn't have taken the test! btw........

I passed with flying colours :banana: :D :banana: :D :banana:

I passed enough to be a driving instructor :shock: Now i've just gotta pass the practical :|

:banana: :banana: 100% then :banana: :banana: :banana:

The#2RY said:
damn it man its not funny
this is serious
women at driving are just like men ironing their own clothes(even if they are good at it(which they rarely are) they're still fags)
we must stop this dangerous trend of more and more women driving :|

rockin_plumber said:
You didn't answer did you get 100% :?
Sorry :oops:

35 out of 35 for the questions :banana:

The pass mark for hazard test is 44 out of 75...I got 60 :banana:

To be a driving instuctor you need to get 57...which is surprising...thought they should have to get 100% :shock:

MaidenMadness said:
well lets hope mr wn will be so understanding and concerned about you and wont allow you to drive a car
He can't wait for me to be able to drive :P

I know it's only so he can stop being a taxi to me and the kids though LOL

wicker nomad said:

To be a driving instuctor you need to get 57...which is surprising...thought they should have to get 100% :shock:

I take it the 35 was like I found last nite :?

What is the hazzard test :?

wicker nomad said:

that means you got 15 wrong :|
i would fail you
was it driving test or theoretical test?

rockin_plumber said:

You've got to watch 14 video clips, they are filmed from the front of a car, you've got to click as soon as you see a developing hazard :wink:

rockin_plumber said:

If the world is going to end, and it's all HAZARD and your driving, what will you do?

A. OMG FLY CAR!
B. Drive slowly behind the other 50, 000 cars infront of you.
C. Go onto the pavement and no-matter whats in front of you drive into it and keep driving until you escape..the..earth?

:err:

The#2RY said:
If the world is going to end, and it's all HAZARD and your driving, what will you do?

A. OMG FLY CAR!
B. Drive slowly behind the other 50, 000 cars infront of you.
C. Go onto the pavement and no-matter whats in front of you drive into it and keep driving until you escape..the..earth?

:err:
C

MaidenMadness said:
hmmmm on theoretical exam :shock:
damn we can miss like 3 to 6 depending on the combination of the questions we miss over here
thats 3-6 out of 50
These weren't the questions..I got 100% on them :P

This was video clips and clicking when you saw something that could turn into a hazard

wicker nomad said:
These weren't the questions..I got 100% on them :P

This was video clips and clicking when you saw something that could turn into a hazard
i know that one
click every car that has a female driver cause thats ALWAYS the right answer....in reality...and in my experience

Back