tcg, and all rpg related stuff?

MaidenMadness

so do you have any obsessions with any rpg related stuff? any tcgs boardplaying tcglike games, computer rpgs, pen and paper rpgs, movies, books,......anything? i was obsessed by morrowind, and i like to classify weird ppl to classes and levels, while making fun of them in rpglike kind of way(for instance no i pissed him off now hes gonna cast some dangereous spell kind of thing)

trading card game (like magic the gathering tcg, lord of the rings tcg, star wars tcg, pokemon tcg, yu-gi-oh tcg........)

MaidenMadness said:
trading card game (like magic the gathering tcg, lord of the rings tcg, star wars tcg, pokemon tcg, yu-gi-oh tcg........)
Args.. you really know it's jigglypuff?

Unke said:
Args.. you really know it's jigglypuff?

my avatar? yes i do know. i love jigglypuff song. too bad you germans have to synchronise everything i have a lot of german tv programs with cool stuff but i don't understand anything

curse you evil germans

pokeball_smile.gif

MaidenMadness said:
my avatar? yes i do know. i love jigglypuff song. too bad you germans have to synchronise everything i have a lot of german tv programs with cool stuff but i don't understand anything

curse you evil germans
Maybe you should just learn german?

i have been learning it for 6 years and when i came to germany i didn't know how to ask for an ashtray. i described it as "lager fur raucht cigarretten". at least made everyone laugh

MaidenMadness said:
i have been learning it for 6 years and when i came to germany i didn't know how to ask for an ashtray. i described it as "lager fur raucht cigarretten". at least made everyone laugh
LOL

Never played a RPG in my life although I plan to buy Knights Of The Old Republic. Also never played those silly card games that I find all the 11 year olds playing in lunchtime :p

Back