star ocean: til the end of time

manic

there's a final fantasy thread so...

#, i've done the hauler bit, how do u kill the massive dragons in the mountains :?
cliff and woteva her name is die before i can switch from fayt
or did i go the wrong way somewhere :err:

manic said:
there's a final fantasy thread so...

#, i've done the hauler bit, how do u kill the massive dragons in the mountains :?
cliff and woteva her name is die before i can switch from fayt
or did i go the wrong way somewhere :err:
WTF are you on about? :shock:

The#2RY said:
WTF are you on about? :shock:
have u finished the first planet? the one with the cat/elf people in the age of witch burning
i'm on the planet that is all medievil, that chick rescues you from the cell and asks you to use your genius to creaye a weapon, so u need to get to their region,
on the way you pass through some mines, the one with the hauler beasts (giant turtle things) after you get out there a enemies, i went down a path and there are dragons that kill me in one hit, so should i be able to kill them or have i gone the wrong way.

ff7-10.jpg

manic said:
have u finished the first planet? the one with the cat/elf people in the age of witch burning
i'm on the planet that is all medievil, that chick rescues you from the cell and asks you to use your genius to creaye a weapon, so u need to get to their region,
on the way you pass through some mines, the one with the hauler beasts (giant turtle things) after you get out there a enemies, i went down a path and there are dragons that kill me in one hit, so should i be able to kill them or have i gone the wrong way.
You must've gone the wrong way, I never seen any dragons.. :| I've gotta beat this big dude, the Lietuenant of the black brigade, he's a little cunt..

The#2RY said:
Ever noticed that says Fate Linegod? XD. Fayt Leingod...
i noticed XD
i bet the way i went leads to the dragon brigade
:shock: no way am i fighting them.
whats your best skill?
what is the point in blazing.... (waits ages) sword, it takes off bout 30 and cost tons of mp and fury
also did u notice on the screen shot it says guts instead of fury LOL

Skill? Never noticed one XD. I always use Fayt anyway, the other people's controls are all screwy XD I use Blade of Fury the most though, and that thrust attack when you run towards the enemy with your sword like a spear and that one where you run towards them and hit them in the air with the sword and when they're near the floor you twirl kick 'em.

The#2RY said:
Skill? Never noticed one XD. I always use Fayt anyway, the other people's controls are all screwy XD I use Blade of Fury the most though, and that thrust attack when you run towards the enemy with your sword like a spear and that one where you run towards them and hit them in the air with the sword and when they're near the floor you twirl kick 'em.

and what is the colour of this pant ??

the_nomad said:
:oops: sorry I was trying to understand
sad.gif
XD, here's what it said in french:

Compétence ? Non jamais noté un XD. J'emploie toujours Fayt de toute façon, des autres les commandes sont toutes personnes XD screwy que j'utilise la lame de la fureur le plus cependant, et cette attaque de poussée quand vous courez vers l'ennemi avec votre épée comme une lance et celle-là où vous courez vers elles et les frappez dans le ciel avec l'épée et quand elles sont près du plancher vous tournez les donnez un coup de pied.

The#2RY said:
XD, here's what it said in french:

Compétence ? Non jamais noté un XD. J'emploie toujours Fayt de toute façon, des autres les commandes sont toutes personnes XD screwy que j'utilise la lame de la fureur le plus cependant, et cette attaque de poussée quand vous courez vers l'ennemi avec votre épée comme une lance et celle-là où vous courez vers elles et les frappez dans le ciel avec l'épée et quand elles sont près du plancher vous tournez les donnez un coup de pied.

ah ok :err:

The#2RY said:
play as pink head then press triangle, then symbology and u do magic stuff =\
, fire ball's useful, so's healing

Back