star ocean: til the end of time

manic said:
play as pink head then press triangle, then symbology and u do magic stuff =\
, fire ball's useful, so's healing
Well she sucks, she's like "I'll destroy them!" and dies 30 seconds into fighting, Cliff's also a dipshit...his Sphere of Might don't work unless the monster, or human sprouts wings and flies.. :|

The#2RY said:
Well she sucks, she's like "I'll destroy them!" and dies 30 seconds into fighting, Cliff's also a dipshit...his Sphere of Might don't work unless the monster, or human sprouts wings and flies.. :|
:shock: i have won many battles with only the woman left,
if the battles solid i use fayt's long range circle attack and smack em in the air then switch to pinky and blast em before they hit the floor then get cliff to do phere of might
mega ownage :D

manic said:
:shock: i have won many battles with only the woman left,
if the battles solid i use fayt's long range circle attack and smack em in the air then switch to pinky and blast em before they hit the floor then get cliff to do phere of might
mega ownage :D
I should try that on all the guards that lick Shelby's ass. Then if the other 2 survive, use it on Shelby himself, but the other 2 die too easily against Shelby

The#2RY said:
I should try that on all the guards that lick Shelby's ass. Then if the other 2 survive, use it on Shelby himself, but the other 2 die too easily against Shelby
cliffs hp is 800 :shock:

manic said:
cliffs hp is 800 :shock:
The HP's useless against Shelby, it's speed you need against him, he freezes you and then smashes you like an ice cube, litterally

Back