speaking to myself.......

Cyrus said:
Why shouldn't he be? It's good to :edbarf: after a night out :D

Yes but people can get too sick. My brother would drink until he :edbarf: , but it's really not good. You can get alcohol poisoning or choke on your own puke.

SexyDevilGirl said:
Yes but people can get too sick. My brother would drink until he :edbarf: , but it's really not good. You can get alcohol poisoning or choke on your own puke.

Yeah, but he didn't seem that drunk though.

I used to drink till I :edbarf: I just liked the feeling of being hammered. I never had a problem...except once I fell asleep with my head on the toiletseat...and this wasn't at my house :oops: Oh well..it was great fun anyway :D

Cyrus said:
Yeah, but he didn't seem that drunk though.

I used to drink till I :edbarf: I just liked the feeling of being hammered. I never had a problem...except once I fell asleep with my head on the toiletseat...and this wasn't at my house :oops: Oh well..it was great fun anyway :D

I drank soo much once that I woke up on top of someone's washer/dryer-don't remember how I got there. And I was wearing someone else's shoes :shock:

SexyDevilGirl said:
I drank soo much once that I woke up on top of someone's washer/dryer-don't remember how I got there. And I was wearing someone else's shoes :shock:

It's weird, but no matter how much I drink I ALWAYS remember what I've done. And I never get hangovers :?

Cyrus said:
What is a hangover anyway? Is it just a headache or that you feel sick the day after? :?

You feel tired even after sleeping. Usually a headache and nausea. I never drank until I threw up- except the time I puked on my ex's sister. But that turned out to be that I was really ill- not drunk.

SexyDevilGirl said:
You feel tired even after sleeping. Usually a headache and nausea. I never drank until I threw up- except the time I puked on my ex's sister. But that turned out to be that I was really ill- not drunk.

:shock:

I always feel very energetic after drinking! I seriously feel on top of the world. I always used to run to my friends the day after to hang out with them, but they were all dead after the night of drinking LOL

I just remembered one time (last year) when me and my flatmate got drunk on wine while playing PS1 :D I drank a whole bottle of (very cheap) red wine, and the day after I had a very bad headache, but I didn't feel sick :)

Cyrus said:
:shock:

I always feel very energetic after drinking! I seriously feel on top of the world. I always used to run to my friends the day after to hang out with them, but they were all dead after the night of drinking LOL

I just remembered one time (last year) when me and my flatmate got drunk on wine while playing PS1 :D I drank a whole bottle of (very cheap) red wine, and the day after I had a very bad headache, but I didn't feel sick :)

That's a hangover. I only get the headaches- I never get the nausea. Most people I know have all the symptoms.

SexyDevilGirl said:
That's a hangover. I only get the headaches- I never get the nausea. Most people I know have all the symptoms.

Good thing I'm not a wine drinker then :D

Just give me tequila or stuff like that any day of the week and I'm happy :D

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL LOL LOL I always wanted to tell myself off

Do you physically punish yourself as well?
spanka.gif

Back