speaking to myself.......

the_nomad said:
LOL LOL you just arrived when I post it :oops:
oh well
everyone and anyone
i will leave for bout 15 mins but i'lll be back
just go post in 2 minutes to midnight thread

i don't feel well
tomorrow i gotta have braces the day after i've got to have a filling :( and latley i've been goin epaletic again
i bloody hate it
my whole body goes weak and i can't feel anything, my eyes are open but i see nothing but black and i usually just fall to the floor
my mum asks whats wrong and i just say i'm tired
i think i should go to the docs

manic said:
i don't feel well
tomorrow i gotta have braces the day after i've got to have a filling :( and latley i've been goin epaletic again
i bloody hate it
my whole body goes weak and i can't feel anything, my eyes are open but i see nothing but black and i usually just fall to the floor
my mum asks whats wrong and i just say i'm tired
i think i should go to the docs

too many pc maybe :(

wicker nomad said:
We will party next June :banana: :banana:
Do you see exclamation marks on that post :?

I always use them :roll:

The one I put on the post to you meant I think you should go to the doc's urgently!...not just when you remember :roll:

The reason Jake has special needs is because he had a fit....and it was just the one :( ..... I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to ignore something like that :|

wicker nomad said:
Do you see exclamation marks on that post :?

I always use them :roll:

The one I put on the post to you meant I think you should go to the doc's urgently!...not just when you remember :roll:

The reason Jake has special needs is because he had a fit....and it was just the one :( ..... I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to ignore something like that :|

you're right wicky
I hope manic will do the good choice and will go at the doc :|

appointment this noon
:) then i've got to bloody have mr brace fitted and i'm scared :(

today i have 2 major choices
1.spam and get 3000
2.finish the game (i hadanother smartarse idea :roll: )

Back