speaking to myself.......

manic said:
i weep for the younger generation
guns
is that the best u can do.
i'd use my katana :D ...say bye bye balls
gun is quicker, and a lot cheaper :wink:

and manic i ain't a younger generation from your perspective.

manic said:
so what
use a kitchen knife to the throat
gun is easier to hide. and with knife it would take more time for her to die as she would have to bleed to death. with correctly placed shot she can die at once.i am suprised you never gave this matter any consideration. from your words i can see you are an amateur. all you care about is the style and not the best possible thing to do

MaidenMadness said:
what can't you feel the eyes of strange creatures watching your every move?

no, i should? :P

BLUEGUY.GIF

MaidenMadness said:
gun is easier to hide. and with knife it would take more time for her to die as she would have to bleed to death. with correctly placed shot she can die at once.i am suprised you never gave this matter any consideration. from your words i can see you are an amateur. all you care about is the style and not the best possible thing to do
nope
i would go straight across the throat about 2 inch deep, cut air supply straight away
or
a classic way which is knock em out with gas, carry the body to your car
put a pipe from the exhaust through to the window while the body is in (u stay out of course)
and leave a brick on the pedal so it revs and causes loads of fumes to go in to the lungs while they are still asleep
kills them instantly

manic said:
nope
i would go straight across the throat about 2 inch deep, cut air supply straight away
or
a classic way which is knock em out with gas, carry the body to your car
put a pipe from the exhaust through to the window while the body is in (u stay out of course)
and leave a brick on the pedal so it revs and causes loads of fumes to go in to the lungs while they are still asleep
kills them instantly

You are making to too complicated, the more steps you put in place, the more things can go wrong. You don't want to make that mistake

MaidenMadness said:
singing
if you're stuck without a clue
do what hanibal lector would do
and if your not hungry
wear their face as a mask :evil: or like in the first one shove the body down the well
oh wait that was the good woman who tryed to brake the dogs leg :x poor pup

i would put a bag over there head and shove them down a well
anyone seen ring 0
japanese film
tis cool like the ring but better
it is the one before the ring actually when the girl is in another body and then at the end they throw her in the well (shes a full adult woman) because they're all in the woods(like usual :roll: )
and she starts killin em and one throws her down the well
er soul takes another person about a century after when the well has been built over then you have the film the ring :D

Back