Soulseek community for users unable to access DC!!!

7son7

There is many users who cannot access DC, as me too, so lets set up our own community in soulseek. I have used it for months already and have quite decent collection (80 bootleg mp3). So if there is anybody else who would like to join, just let me know and lets figure what to do.

I am behind firewall and to configure DC to work is just impossible for guy like me who do not know so much about computers. So, for us dummies lets make a easy way to share maiden bootlegs.

What do you think!

Looks like....silence.

Ok, my nickname in Soulseek is Japfin. Let me know yours and I put you into my userslist. After that you are free to download anything you want. But one bootleg per time.

Enjoy!

my nick in soulseek is MCPOOPTASTY.
i got some cool stuff and am getting more everyday.

anyone else wanna join us? Post your name.....

Ok!!!
I want.... I want!!!!...my nick is metalclep.....where I can download soulseek program??? and how it configure?.... I have some bootlegs from Dio, Halford, Priest, MAIDEN, Rainbow, Whitesnake, etc etc......

THANKS A LOT :D

Nice!!!

I put you all into my userslist, please feel free to browse it.

Please google or something about soulseek. Its very easy to install and use.

Thanks guys!

Also is there any chance to have someone who is using DC to share his files with us? I am ready to follow same rules as in DC. No official releases!!

Cool! I did that! I'm there! And I'm sharing my Iron Maiden stuff, but only with people on my list. I got you on my list Man Of The Edge. :) Anyone else want to be on my list? Let me know. I'm sharing about 35 gb of Maiden vids. :)

MP

I think it would be good to include all the guys who are registering in this forum into everyones userlist. All of you are in my list.

Shall we restrict shared files only to unofficial material? I think we should do it.

Users who do not know what soulseek is, please use seach-engine and you should be able to find enough information.

Thanks to everyone who has already joined, and more people please!!!

Dont be shy!

MP, please inform me you username, or mayby we can meet in chat room. I was still unable to locate chat room, please let me know if it is open.

My user name on soulseek is MetalPrincess. And I'm in the Iron Maiden Boolteg room, I'm not in a chat room, didn't realize there were any on there. LOL I'll add you to my list is you nick 7son7 on there? I have my files only browsable by users that are on my list. My badnwidth can't handle every Tom, Dick and Harry trying to download from me LOL. Plus I run an FTP server so I keep most of my bandwidth for that instead, its my first prioty. :)

MP

Is that Iron Maiden Bootleg room open all the time?

Only rooms available for me is some italiano music ala spagetti?????

Back