Skunk has unbanned me!

Khan said:
Troopers Son said:
How did you contact her? If she says the mods were being heavy handed I might give a try at getting my old account back also

At the bottom of the BB's page, is a link that says "Contact Us" It's an email link, and it goes directly to Skunk. Good luck, mate!
I tried. I haven't even got a reply so I presume that is a no

Troopers Son said:
Khan said:
Troopers Son said:
How did you contact her? If she says the mods were being heavy handed I might give a try at getting my old account back also

At the bottom of the BB's page, is a link that says "Contact Us" It's an email link, and it goes directly to Skunk. Good luck, mate!
I tried. I haven't even got a reply so I presume that is a no

I guess all I can say is to give it a couple days. I sent my email on Saturdya, I think...and she replied by Monday. I figured she was out for the weekend, of course. But...give it a couple days, maybe.

Maidenrays said:
Hey Beetle! So here you are....
starting another "battle" with Khan? Which round is this anyway? I seem to have lost count of it.... :D

Round 224 if I recall! :x

Beetle said:
Round 224 if I recall! :x

Mad, huh? LOL

For us its quality entertainment therefore keep it going!!:D Great to laugh when the joke's on someone else, right? Blame it on human nature.... :wink:

Troopers Son said:
There is a difference between maiden-related spamming and non-maiden-related spamming, hm? And some animals are more equal than others.

Back